Introducing: my daughter!!!!!!

by Abaddon 33 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome to JWD Abbadette!

(regains use of keyboard) where ever did she learn langauage like that?

he,hee the apple doesn't fall to far from the 'ol tree eh?

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Abbadette! -- or should it be Abaddette?

Now your Abba-daddy will have to behave!

• KW13
    KW13
    Just dont ask to share his crunchie

Yeh...the doc's right. Buy your own!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome to JWD Abbadette!

• LDH
    LDH

Hi there Abadette Jr!

My daughter just turned 16 in March, and I think you two would love to be pen pals. Send me a PM and I'll reply with her email address.

Your dad's pretty cool, no matter what everyone else says!

Lisa

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hi Abbadette!

I'm Richie, and I'd love to talk (If your dad doesn't mind that is). My email is: richardivey thethird@ yahoo.com .

I look forward to hearing from you, or if you have AIM, I'm "theycallmeB1GRed". Have a good one until then.

Memorial is tonight, gotta look good.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hello Abaddon and Abbadette,

Congratulations to both of you! Abaddon, you must be a proud father. Smart kid, she. Abbadette, best wishes and good luck!

SNG

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome abbadette enjoy your visit with dad and us here.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Narkissos

Well, I thought Abaddette (A-bad-det) didn't sound as cool as Abbadette (Abba-det), and besides, isn't 'Abba' father in Aramaic (as per apple, tree comment by bikerchic)?

A pun on a pun really... and yes, sort of, maybe... although "setting an example" can be taken a remarkably large number of different ways.

Take the 'glass half full/half empty' cliche. I rather think the best response is "THAT'S not myglass, my glass was bigger, and full, and encrusted in diamonds".

• zagor
    zagor

Hi Abbadette :)

you can learn a lot from your dad, perhaps it's a time to give a chance to an old fart (upss I learned that word from wt I sware) ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit