I hate em'.

by Lo-ru-hamah 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Being shunned is shocking, but at least it is that sort of behaviour that helps prove it is an unchristian cult.

• Es
    Es

Oh babe it suxs when that happens. It happened to me from a pretty good friend of mine too. She was feeling down one day bout the truth i didnt say much bout how i felt but she knew i had left, but whatever i did say must have scared her coz she has no longer spoken to me in over a year.

It pissed me off majorly at first but now it doesnt bother me, infact i even turned up to the convention for one of the days coz i knew i would bump into her. Didnt want her to think she was better than me. It was a good feeling.

All the best

es

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Repeat after me...

E V E R Y T H I N G
    I S
    G O I N G
    T O
    B E
    O K!

Great, I'm sure you feel better know.
    On a more serious note I would advise you not to take things to personally. People at the Kingdom Hall are doing what they are told to do, nothing more or nothing less. They follow through with the instruction to protect their own interests, and the interests of the organization. If your a Christian, be content with the fact that someday everything will be settled fairly. If your not into that, then rest assured that none of it really matters in the end, and that we need to keep on living. I wish you the best.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I know how you feel. I was disfellowshipped, reinstated and then slowly faded. But any JWs that see me in public that know me, pretend like they don't see me. My JW sister on the other hand, has more contact with me than our non JW relatives. I don't get it. A bunch of F'd up whackos!

On a lighter note--my JW sister stayed one night at my house a while back (she lives far away), and she slept in my kids' room. I was worried she would be offended by a Nightmare before Christmas calendar hanging on the wall, so I hid it (you know it's demonized!). Well, she snooped through the kids' stuff and found Buffy the Vampire Slayer videos and a rock poster of the group Garbage that talked about bleeding or something like that; she called me a day later after she had went home and told me how worried she was about all the negative stuff in my kids' room and how it may be affecting them emotionally--I had to keep myself from laughing while I told her I appreciated her concern.

• acadian
    acadian
    Amazing how im an apostate because I was researching from the societies lit. the man who started this cult.

Same thing happened with our family, doing honest research and the elders told us to stop, could lead to apostacy. OMG!

I find it funny whenever you had a question the elders would tell you to look it up.
    So, what do we do we take the elders advice and start looking things up and then when we start telling some brothers and sisters the info we
    found we were told to stop or our research could lead to apostacy.

But that's the JW way they tell you one thing, then they turn around and tell you some thing else. Flip/flop

Acadian

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

How sad..

And in the past I have said that it would take Jesus Christ himself to make me go back. I am now at the point that not even he could make it happen. I would rather burn in hell for all eternity that to be involved with these hypocritical SOBs.

I can assure you.. Loru, Jesus will never want you there, as Jehovah, hasn't been there in decades.. They are just modern-day pharisees...Jesus was a rebel of the organization of Judeism..and he would be that way about the WT....guaranteed...There is no love left, or mercy..there..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit