I hate em'.

by Lo-ru-hamah 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I just need to vent. Those stinking, filthy, rotten, pieces of @#!*.

My husband and I are not disfellowshipped yet you would think that we are. I was just visiting a friend of mine and a witness comes into the room. Now, let me tell you about this witness. He has three daughters that have been dfed at least once a piece. They are the biggest prosititutes in our area or at least they rank up there with some of the other witness girls I know. When I saw him, the father of these girls, he wouldn't even look at me much less greet me. I mean, I haven't done anything wrong, except stop going to the meetings. I would love to go back and press charges of malicious slander because that is the only way that these people would know anything about where my husband and I stand.

It is amazing, God forbid you tell anyone about a pedophile, but if you think that someone is apostate tell EVERYONE.

And in the past I have said that it would take Jesus Christ himself to make me go back. I am now at the point that not even he could make it happen. I would rather burn in hell for all eternity that to be involved with these hypocritical SOBs.

Anyway, said my piece and I feel better. Thank you all for listening.

Loruhamah

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Lo,

I am so... sorry! I completely understand!! Just the other day I too had a simular experience. And I am not D'fd either! Rumor has it though that my husband and I are apostate for questioning 607. It is abosulutely AMAZING!! Hang in there! Jesus wouldn't want you to be treated like that anyway. I can only imagine what he must think of them!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• damselfly
    damselfly

I hear you.

It is amazing, God forbid you tell anyone about a pedophile, but if you think that someone is apostate tell EVERYONE.

This burns me so bad!! I was warned so many times not to even whisper about (admitted) child abusers yet all the gossip (false- completely false) could fly around about me just fine.

Dams

• JH
    JH

Who can love em' ?

Even when I was ACTIVE, I felt no love from that Org.

Gee, I was there for the carrot, not their love and friendship.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

LO-RU

I hear ya!! Can you say Hypocrite?!?! I can't believe the people that shun or snub my family and me. Some who have lost all thier children to the "world", others who have been DF'd themselves, even some who don't even go to the KH!!!!!!

They think it's tough love, and will bring us back? Ummmm, nope...sorry!

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I am so glad that others understand. I am soooo happy to be out and be in a group that is as understanding as ya'll. The great thing is, everyone here doesn't necessarily agree on everything but nobody treats you like crap because you have a differing opinion.

I am sorry for all of you that have had to deal with this as well, thank you for the kind replies.

Loruhamah

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Just goes to show you - as long as you are a part of the "org" and doing all that the FDS tells you to do, you are a superior being. It doesn't matter if you cheat, lie, steal, abuse kids/wife etc, they think they are better than you. You're just going to die in the "Big A" anyways.

BB

• Gregor
    Gregor

There, there now. Set down and let me get you a nice hot cup of tea. What you are feeling is very normal. I went through these feelings for a long time until I realized that this was allowing them to still contol me in a way. I began to force myself to feel pity for them, like I would feel for someone who had been in an auto accident, got their brain mashed and now they can't quite control their bowels and one eye always looks off to the north. When I run into them I assume a subtle smirk of confidence. This pisses them off worse than anything because most of them ENVY those who have escaped. Pardon the crudity but with these people my attitude is "fuck 'em dead in their ass".

• juni
    juni

Hi Lo!

I experienced the same shunning before I DA myself. Thought they had already DF me. And I know that this is common. Just shows that the "love" they have is conditional. I guess their faith is so weak they have to protect themselves in any way. But you're the "bad" guy to them.

And, yes, their priorities are screwed up. If they only would pull their heads out of the sand and read about the "truths" of the org. It's appalling!!

Juni

• blondie
    blondie

BITE THE CAT

“Bite the cat” goes like this: A mean husband yells at his wife, who, in turn, yells at the oldest child, who slaps the youngest child, who kicks the dog, who then goes and bites the poor cat.

Some JWs have such low status in the congregation, they can only feel elevated when they act superior towards another JW who is perceived as lower than they are.

PECKING ORDER

They were on the bottom and couldn't peck anyone but now you are lower than them and they can peck you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit