(((((((JH & Family)))))))

~Merry

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Sorry to hear that (((((((JH))))))).

Best wishes to your father.

• JH
    JH

It was my dad's birthday 2 months ago, and I said happy birthday to him and gave him a gift. Since I became a witness many years ago, I never said happy birthday to him, just ignored saying it, but 2 months ago, I did and gave him a gift. He didn't expect it, and was happy.

img114/787/dadgift25fc.jpg

Maybe I won't have that chance anymore to wish him a happy birthday again.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Oh Sweetie I am so sorry! I remember when you posted about giving your Dad a birthday gift. Try not to be too hard on yourself over the past. You were doing what you thought you had to do at the time. Now you have a good memory about celebrating with your Dad.

Plus a great pic! Coloured tissue on the top of the bag and everything!! That's my trick as I'm all thumbs when it comes the wrapping paper and don't even get me started on the tape issues that plague me.

Dams

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

((( JH and family )))

You're right, the prognosis for liver cancer isn't good - but a guy I used to work with had it and was given 6 months max. The doctors managed to get a chemo combination that halted it though and he's still going strong 12 years on! So don't give up hope, they could find the right thing for your dad too.

Whatever happens, you're all in my thoughts and prayers.

• Undecided
    Undecided

HI JH,

I know how it feels to get that news about a parent. I'm thinking about you and hope it goes well for him.

Ken P.

• bebu
    bebu

Good for you, JH, in giving him that birthday gift! Thanks for sharing the picture, too.

And I hope your dad will get help that cures whatever is ailing him, and get cured fast!!!!

(HUGS!!)

bebu

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ahhhhhhhhh...BIG BIG hug to you my little rat friend. We are thinking about you and your dad!
    Cathy L.
  • moggy lover
    moggy lover

As one who has fought cancer , still fighting it, as a matter of fact, all I can say is Hang in there!!! There is always hope.

Be Well

Cheers

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) to one of my favorite people

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit