Lets give JH our love and support!!

by ButtLight 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm sorry, JH, that your dad is so ill. There's nothing worse than seeing our parents in truly failing health. My thoughts are with you, my friend.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((HUGS))))

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hugs to you and your family, JH!

• luna2
    luna2

Love ya, JH! So sorry about your dad's illness. My thoughts are with you and your's.

• daystar
    daystar

{{{{{{{JH}}}}}}}

• xjwms
    xjwms

JH

wishing you better tomorrows

and sending you positive thoughts

• lilybird
    lilybird

JH..so sorry to hear about your father's illness. It will help him to deal with the stress a bit at this time to know his family who loves him is there for him....

• general
    general

I am so sorry to hear that, I can only imagine what it must be like to go through something like that. Being only 21 I have no clue what that must be like...I don't know how I would react if my Dad was in the same boat as yours was JH. Your in my thoughts..

General .

• general
    general

I am so sorry to hear that, I can only imagine what it must be like to go through something like that. Being only 21 I have no clue what that must be like...I don't know how I would react if my Dad was in the same boat as yours was JH. Your in my thoughts..

General .

• general
    general

I can only imagine the anguish, anxiety, and fear you are no doubt experiencing JH as a result of finding out that your father has a tumor. I truly hope your father ultimatley comes through all of this...your in my thoughts and prayers...

General

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit