Did Jehovah destroy millions with a flood in Noah's day?

by fish 96 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gumby
    gumby

deleted by gumby

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome fish ><>

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Gumby,

Not quite. I don't follow the borg of men. You should know that.

Mary,

LMAO: The WTB&TS does not teach all things. I am surprised that you think they do. I am giving you factual information......now I wonder how I would know that...? LOL The response ought to be great on this last statement.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    Mr Kim: I am giving you factual information

Please, show and demonstrate your facts.

steve

• Mary
    Mary
    Mr. Kim said: Mary, The WTB&TS does not teach all things. I am surprised that you think they do.

And where exactly did you get the idea that I believe the WTS teaches all things? I think it was pretty apparent from my post that I do not believe any such thing.

I am giving you factual information......now I wonder how I would know that...?

Maybe the trolls in your head told you this was 'factual information'? OK, let's see your 'factual information'. After all, if something is a fact, you should be able to back it up with some proof right? So let's see it............

• Caedes
    Caedes

Mr Kim appears to have gone quiet, I wonder why

Come on Kim cast your pearls before us swine.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have read that there was likely 1 billion people in Noahs day. Man had been around for 2000 years and was living to be 1000 years old with many children, so the population would have reached a billion. Did Noah have time to Witness on his own to 1 billion people, or even 1 million for that matter? Of course its a fable

• james_woods
    james_woods

Mr Kim - if it were the bad angels that God was going after (in the flood), then why didn't he kill them instead of their offspring and all normal humans? Was it their human mother's fault that they got raped with the bad seed?

Deputy Dog - if God's primary purpose is to make people die, then isn't God a redundency? After all, people have been dying just fine now for millions of years and no one living today has seen him do a mass annhilation. Don't give us any tidal wave theory - every thinking person knows that George the 2nd did that tsunami with nuclear bombs at the bottom of the ocean.

I am just loving to see yet another rationalization thread on the flood myth - this needs to be done about once a month, lest we forget.

James

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Not claiming proprietary of just the first 5 major books of the Bible the Watchtower goes beyond to claim every little obscure rambling prophecy of all the OT including the 14 'minor' prophets and all of the new testament apply exclusively to their little ripoff cult. Now that's fairy tales Jesus-DinoXS.jpg

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

James Woods, Caedes, Mary, etc...

I know it is hard to believe but....Some of us have to work, even if we run a corporation. LMAOROFF: Give you more information? Really now, enough free stuff! Would be glad to teach. How much cash you got? (Can't wait to see the response to this)

By your own admissions, the question should be, WHY WASTE TIME AND INFORMATION ON THOSE THAT DON'T DESERVE IT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit