Has the Jan 15 Watchtower worked?

by wombat 15 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

I regret the absence of WTS apolgists in recent months. They kept this board alive with their ridiculous statements. But now it seems that they have all gone away.

Assuredly they are all still lurking here (Hello) to see what we are talking about but they can no longer claim their time posting here as field work. What a shame.

Maybe they all have to actually go out and knock on their neighbours' doors to get their time up. How embarrassing.

I miss you PMJ - I know that you are here. You were okay.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

We still get them wandering through. If they ignored the previous "bad association" directives, then there's no reason they'll obey this later one. Sword of Jah drops in occasionally.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Lets see if I can give it a try,

ALL YOU APOSTATES AER GOING TO DIE FROM JEHOVAH!! YOU HAVE SINED AGINST THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WILL DIE AT ARMAGEDON!! THEIR IS NO HOPE FOR YOU YOU TURNED AWAY FROM THE FAITHFUL AND DISCRET SLAVE SO THER IS NO HOPE!!

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

Oh, the burden of sin against our Mother the Watchtower Governing Body. We must make a pligrimage to Patterson on bended knees and ask forgiveness for reading apostate material day in and day out without let up!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Lets see if I can give it a try,

ALL YOU APOSTATES AER GOING TO DIE FROM JEHOVAH!! YOU HAVE SINED AGINST THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WILL DIE AT ARMAGEDON!! THEIR IS NO HOPE FOR YOU YOU TURNED AWAY FROM THE FAITHFUL AND DISCRET SLAVE SO THER IS NO HOPE!!

spectre, that was a horrible attempt... the only werd u mspeled was sined... LOL

• foreword
    foreword

Just curious...what did the article say?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

We still have the biblenuts though :(

• Honesty
    Honesty
    We still have the biblenuts though :(

Yes, and we don't scare as easily as the apologists. We've been declared heretics and apostate by the 'loving organization' of Jehovah's Witnesses and have been shunned and despised by all 'true christians' who bow down to the WATCHTOWER god.

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI spectre,

Nice try, but could you misspell more words and use poor grammar to make it a bit more authentic?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I am new to this site, so you have to bear with me. I just assumed this was a site for non-Jws, ex-Jws or soon to be ex-Jws. Never ever did I think I would encounter an active bible thumping JW. The reason, I tried to get to earlier threads to figure out what the story was behind Tron and his reason for starting this community ... what I discovered was Simon was the one name and there was an post where Simon told someone to pound sand and either go to [someplace I cannot bother to remember] or H20. I got the impression the guy was a hater and Simon sent him on his way. So what is the story, there were and may currently be active JWs here that will actually argue doctrinal issues? Wow that sounds so much fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit