Has the Jan 15 Watchtower worked?

by wombat 15 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Oh oh let me try!!!

All you apostate bastard with your 'higher education' think your so smart? You think you can have true friends outside the orginazation? Well I use to be a number one union man, until I walked out on the picket line and all my friends walked away from me, then the police came and took me away and it wasn't funny! They all left me, but now I found God and I know he'll never leave me! (thank you imaginary friend!) You'll never have any true friends now that you've left the truth, all your so call apostate friends are destroying your souls! They will walk away from you just like my friends walked away from me! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELLL!!!!!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I miss the JW apologists who stick around too. I love a little controversy.

Looking glass - as I understand it the site was orginally made up of mainly active JWs. Times changed including the board owner and now mostly everyone is exJW. We do have active JW apologists still frequent the board. They either lurk, occassionally abuse us or some of them try to help us come back to the kingdom hall.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Thanks Misspeaches that does explain a lot. Interesting history on how the site evolved.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I THINK THE PROPER WAY TO BE A JW APOLOGIST IS TO USE A REALLY BIG FONT COUPLED WITH A RUN-ON SENTENCE.

ALL OF YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT JESUS DID COME IN 1914 AND HE WILL DESTORY ALL OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SHOWING DISRESPECT FOR HIS ARRANGEMENT AND THEN YOU WILL BE SORRY SHOW REPENTANCE AND GO BACK TO THE HALL AND BE TAUGHT BY JEHOVAH PURE LANUAGE ARMAGEDDEON. WE ALL NEED TO PUT OUR TRUST IN THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SMURF SLAVE.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Drew Sagan, that's pretty good! You pay attention to the details.

• lighthouse1956
    lighthouse1956

Guess I try:

Do you relize how much unproductive time tou're wasting on the net, forget past prophecies (we have),use non-doctrine articles to help people get off drugs and all the other secret sins. You can come back- we just had an article about the prodigal son to make you feel welcome.

Come back and you'll forget all your worries such as dating, sexual proformance anxiety ( you can get great council from our highly trained elders) ,blood drives at your job, x-mas shopping for your kids ( tell them you can give them presents anytime, then don't).

Not to forget the close association of other believers, you can confide in them . We know you miss us, we mi$$ you, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit