PREACHING has STOPPED / ARMAGEDDON has BEGUN !!

by DannyHaszard 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Entirely possible, just check the Yearbook and many countries like UAE, Iran and Palestine are absent from the list of nations that are being serviced.

The twisted truth is that preaching never actually STARTED there but that little detail wouldn´t bother the Freaks.

• heathen
    heathen
    The more the Watchtower Society cries "wolf," the better.

Yah but I think the moral of that story was that there was a wolf ............................... People should not pull serious pranks, that kind of thing. I do believe in the return of christ and all but they do continue to start some kind of hysteria over it then they will blame the R&F for starting a false date prediction when things don't work out as they predict. Eventually I can see something happening , the fig tree is in bloom so to speak but sudden destruction is what it's all about . When something happens suddenly there really is no telling exactly when .

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

So, this really tickled my curiosity yesterday, and I couldn't resist asking my mom, who is still in, whether she'd heard anything, and she said not a peep........lol....it's just another loose cannon CO trying to inject some energy into the R&F..........sad........

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

oh, and Danny, Armageddon is different from the GT........I think they went to great pains in that '95 WT when they changed doctrine to spell out each step in order.........

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

If anyone is a direct witness to one of these talks how about asking the Brother afterwards for an example of just one of the lands.

My impression is that it will be a country in which the Dubz have NEVER had a presence making the whole comment both untruthful and illogical.

How can the preaching have stopped in Palestine, for example, if there has never been a Publisher in Palestine.

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

dont buy into this. There is no way the org would put something like this out. Never in a million years.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

It's smoke and mirrors (well duh). It's like those television promos for some uneventful episode of any TV series you care to mention where they make out that there's some dramatic crescendo in the impending episode, when really everything will be back to normal the following week.

Whether it was an isolated talk or something worldwide, the motive is basically to scare encourage the JWs to be more submissive to the org. When I was still a 'Witness', I wasn't looking forward to wholesale death and destruction (and just quietly, wasn't really convinced it was going to happen anyway), and I reckon that a great many of them feel the same way. So the leadership has to occasionally remind them that they are supposed to believe that all of that death and destruction is not only real, but that it is good.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    If anyone is a direct witness to one of these talks how about asking the Brother afterwards for an example of just one of the lands.

Just as a guess, I reckon the preaching is going pretty slowly (if it isn't completely non-existent) in Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bhutan, Brunei, China, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Libya, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen. That's more than 20 right there. It MUST be the End™.

I wonder how the Special Pioneers™ in Vatican City are doing LOL.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So, an unbaptized person had a phone call in which somebody said, that an unnamed C/O in an unnamed place said something in a talk which was construed to mean......

Come On , I think the on line community can do better than this .Talk about smoke and whispers! If anyone is lurking and reading this before they go out in Field Service this Good Friday morning they would have a good laugh at us..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit