PREACHING has STOPPED / ARMAGEDDON has BEGUN !!

by DannyHaszard 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Or MAybe NOT

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Oh we all know how they twist words,

Yeah. In Toronto the preaching™ stops every Saturday morning around 11:00 AM. That's when all the JWs go to Tim Hortons for coffee and donuts. That is a "great tribulation" for other Tim Hortons customers and staff who would rather not be forced to endure the presence of JWs.

W

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hello Danny...keep us posted.. I know the Borg..doesn't have the slightest clue of how things will work out. They are totally lost...and will be, until Jesus walks up to them and says..."I'm Here"...!!!!!!!

Math. 24:50 NAB the servant's master will come on an unexpected day and at an unknown hour and will punish his severely and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.
  • Legolas
    Legolas
    and that 'the great tribulation has started'.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but the start of the 'GT' is the fall of religion.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I remember in the early 1970's ...it was when I think it was Nixon claiming world peace and security. It started another heated ferver due to that Scripture that says something about peace and security in the NWT and then the end will come. Must be just in the NWT cause nothing comes up under a search in the 7 or so English translations I have on my Swordsearch program. Anyone remember that?

Anyway...same thing then. But I have noticed a curious absence of the JWs at the tables out in front of the stores. I ALWAYS went and talked to them. I haven't seen them for at least...6 months....I am not so vain as to think I had that much of an impact on them. They did come by the house one time since then (they don't know it's me the crazy blond that lives here). But not at the stores. I have told at least 25 from the local congo about the UN and what they would be told if they ask about it. (Library card) I went into loving detail at how to FIND the info on the official UN site.

Danny..this is so interesting I feel compelled to attend a meeting and snoop. I'll need a disguise. I hope all who have family still in can help calm them if this is true.

• JH
    JH

I'm still waiting for "peace and security"

and waiting for Babylone the great to be destroyed

and waiting for the Great Tribulation to start

then Armageddon comes, not before

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Eight Marks of a deadly Mind Control Cult applied to Jehovah's Witnesses # 2 Mystical Manipulation In religious cults, God is ever-present in the workings of the organization. If a person leaves for any reason, accidents or ill-will that may befall them are always attributed to God's punishment on them. For the faithful, the angels are always said to be working, and stories circulate about how God is truly doing marvelous things among them, because they are "the truth." The organization is therefore given a certain "mystique" that is quite alluring to the new recruit. (the crazy cult cloak & dagger s**t)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I knew a popular elder who was always saying,"Danny don't miss even one meeting things will happen so fast remember doubting Thomas he missed one meeting and doubted Jesus resurrection. (edited,that elder is now dead watched all 4 of his kids leave the 'troof' and died of old age broken and beaten)

• Watching the Watchtower
    Watching the Watchtower

You ever notice that the distruction pictures look disaster movie posters?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

So help me out on this one. I was going to go buy some green bananas tonight. Are we close enough to the end that I should not bother? I need to know right away. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit