WT May 15/06 How important we are

by blindersoff 35 Replies latest jw friends

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

page 31

The "empty thing" they keep "muttering," or meditating on, is the continuation of their own sovereignty. Nothing shakes them more than any threat to their rulership. .

The worldwide preaching of the established Kingdom of God done by Jehovah's Witnesses has become just such a threat to the nations. After all, the Messianic Kingdom of God in the hands of Jesus Christ is going to "crush and put an end to all [man-made] kingdoms." (Daniel 2:44) The message of judgment included in our preaching work is sending out a tremor among the nations. (Isaiah 61 :2) And the shaking gets more severe as the preaching work increases in

scope and intensity.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

It headlines the news every day..."The nations are all trembling with fear due to JW's/preaching work"...What a joke!!! It really is pathetically comical when you read stuff like that!

Swalker

• heathen
    heathen

Most people don't care what the WTBTS has to say as far as I can see . They are viewed as a cult by most people and are not even taken seriously . I don't know where they come up with statements like

The worldwide preaching of the established Kingdom of God done by Jehovah's Witnesses has become just such a threat to the nations.

I have never heard anybody say that they felt like they were threatened by the kingdom preaching work . Some religionists even teach that most americans will be raptured prior to the end so the anti christ from the european union can run amuck . Which I do have to laugh at myself . Their concern I could see would be more in line that the WTBTS teaches all human government is satanic and that only the WTBTS is appointed by God . That may just be what gets the ball rolling as far as the persecution they keep talking about .

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I love how important they make themselves feel. I wonder do they realize that joe stalin used to encourage witnesses, in the outer provinces of the new USSR, because they kept the people in those rural provinces in servatude and easy to control.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I can hear the Society writers boasting in the voice of Homer Simpson:

"We're number one! We're number one! In your face....Flanders!!"

• Pole
    Pole

:And the shaking gets more severe.

LOL, I'm getting scared. Has anyone noticed any shaking recently?

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Now they really scared me... Pissed in my pants....... Now I know for sure that I'm dying...

• carla
    carla

At first thought this was a joke! How would an active jw read this knowing about the miserable growth rate of jw's?

• zeroday
    zeroday

That's funny, the UN didn't even know the JW's preached they were the scarlet colored beast all those years they were a member.

• Scully
    Scully
    The worldwide preaching of the established Kingdom of God done by Jehovah's Witnesses has become just such a threat to the nations. After all, the Messianic Kingdom of God in the hands of Jesus Christ is going to "crush and put an end to all [man-made] kingdoms." (Daniel 2:44) The message of judgment included in our preaching work is sending out a tremor among the nations. (Isaiah 61 :2) And the shaking gets more severe as the preaching work increases in scope and intensity.

Can we say "delusions of grandeur"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit