Optical Illusion: Can You See The Waterfall?

by OpenFireGlass 36 Replies latest social humour

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What the heck's a waterfall got to do with this thread? Hmmmmmm?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh come on, Bruce, you know you miss those tan lines.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Well I can't joke about that - when I was roofing for a living I'd strip off and look like a zebra - my torso and feet were white but my arms and legs were very dark. It was embarrassing and my girls though it was hillarious .. ah i miss those kids .. they grew up too fast.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Bruce, dahling, I meant tanlines on the ladies, not the fellows.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

DUH! But If I have suffered tanlines how can I laugh at someone else? (man, woman or vegetable lol I must be more careful wearing lace-ups:

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Bruce, I'm not joking about tanlines. I really think they were sexy. I remember having some myself and thinking, you know, they look pretty sexy. But that was a long time ago.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Bruce, I'm not joking about tanlines. I really think they were sexy. I remember having some myself and thinking, you know, they look pretty sexy. But that was a long time ago.

got any pictures you'd like to share????

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

mmm I see what you mean flyinghigh ~ tanlines create interest where previously there was none .. eve please remove that figleaf

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I don't know if this counts as an Optical Illusion, but I sure hope it is:

(It may be Uncle Bruce...can't tell for sure! He did say something about tan lines!)

Isn't the water a beautiful color???

Swalker

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Now, Swalker, that is just sooooo wrong (as tears come to my eyes from extreme laughter).

Honestly, can you see the waterfall here?

(I hope this picture posts, I have never posted a picture before)

Loruhamah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit