I had to

by mariposa 16 Replies latest jw friends

• mariposa
    mariposa

I've had a rough day, am putting back a few and want to just talk without having to think too awful much...I guess you could call it fluff...I don't know....SO what's the weather like where ya'll are at?

• caligirl
    caligirl

Hi mariposa-

A little on the cold side, and it rained for part of the day. Rained out our trip to the Wild Animal Park here in what is supposed to be SUNNY southern California!

Sorry you are having a bad day! I hope tomorrow is better for you!

Caligirl

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Sorry you had a rough day. Maybe the night will be better.

Where I live, here in tornado alley is what I call it nowadays, we are suppose to get bad weather in a few hours and then again sunday afternoon. Has long as it isn't like it was 3 weeks ago, it'll be good.

I can't sleep, either. Plus, I'm SOOO bored!!

shelley

• mariposa
    mariposa

well, thanks for answering cali...I guess everyone else wants to be all serious and stuff

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Hey Shelly, I am from Missouri too. Did you get hail damage 3 w/e ago? We had golf ball hail, two cars hit, roof, gutters & two broken windows.

Could be another wild ride tonight/Sunday.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Where are you? I'm in Columbia. But I grew up north of here, near Renick. That's where a couple I knew was killed. We got the winds, hail, and everything else. Tornado sirens went off so much!!

No telling what we got coming now! Hope u weather it ok!

shelley

• mariposa
    mariposa

Hey Shelley

I'm in Atlanta, Ga. Not too many tornados here, when we do get them, it's like May or June. Every once in a while we'll get remnats of a hurricane, I love it..the rain and lightening, feel bad for the guys on the coast though.

I hear ya about being bored...I thought there would be gobs of people on here late....bad call, eh?

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

I am in Columbia too. Been here for about 8 years came from St Louis area. Bored here too, waiting at work for someone to show up so I can go home.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

This is tooo small of a world. Check your pm in a couple minutes!!

This is way too cool!

shelley

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Off to home, good night all, stay safe in the storms. edited to add...... yes small world. will wait a few more min. before heading home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit