I had to

by mariposa 16 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Sorry mariposa, didn't mean to hijack your thread! You may not get tornados, i bet you see your share of huricanes, huh?

I'm still sssooo board, may have to go check and see who's chatting.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day mariposa,

I've had a hard day too (well six hours hard yakka is enough on a sunday).

Just saying hi unclebruce of the deep deep deep south coast of eastern aust.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Beautiful day here in NC, 78 degrees and sunny, flowers beginning to bloom, butterflies on the cherry blossoms and birds singing all around. We need some rain though and the forcast for tomorrow is showers. Love this place on earth. Just wish I could stay longer.

Ken P.

• wasted-youth
    wasted-youth

Here in England it is time for dinner - the weather has been heavy showers and very gusty winds. No hurricanes though! A bad day is bad, but freedom makes it better!

TP

• free2beme
    free2beme

Putting back a few to relax from time to time, nothing wrong with that!!!!

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I'm in the beautiful mountains of NC. we have 78 degrees today, sunny and breezy. perfect! we went on an awesome hike today and found some AWESOME waterfalls. Hiking on sundays is so much better than meetings! :)

• Ellie
    Ellie

My curtains are drawn but I can't hear any rain or wind, thats a good thing as I shall be outdoors for most of tomorrow, although theres nothing I like better than snuggling down to read a good book while its hammering down with rain outside.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit