Meet ROBERT KING in your own home!

by Nathan Natas 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

This guy feels very much like a JW the WTS spirit seems to operate in him as we can see from his mindset of scaremongering and the use of the name jehovah.

What he had to say was total trash, he can see definite signs that the end of this world is near just as the WTS can do. He is either a secret WTS agent or someone who didn't really escape their influence and is out to make some money by writing religious nonsense, after the manner of Russell, Rutherford, Franz. He is a real creep.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    What he had to say was total trash, he can see definite signs that the end of this world is near just as the WTS can do.

IIRC, YK was always predicting something happening soon - often financial market crashes. I could go through some of his old stuff to check, but it was bad enough then - I have no wish to dredge up that crap again!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Such ppl have caught on to the WTS formula of making a business out of religion through cheap senasionalism, supposedly they can't see that the WTS has failed abysmally in its end of times predictions over the last 120 years.

What they realised is that this formula works well and produces a good income. In that sense they are chums with the WTS and many other orgs that work in the same spirit.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.geocities.com/rk_false_prophet/

ON SALE NOW -- GENUINE e-WATCHMAN T-SHIRTS

Just $39.99 EACH!

ACT NOW AND GET A FREE EXCLUSIVE SIGNED PHOTO OF ROBERT KING AND TIMOTHY KLINE, WITH A LIMITED EDITION COPY OF THE BOOK, Jehovah Himself has Chosen King
    Call 1-800 SUPR-FINE TO ORDER; Ask about our 'I-think-I'm-anointed' discounts!
    Click the shirts below to view!
    ACT QUICKLY AS STOCKS WILL RUN OUT FAST!
    Prove you're a real follower of Christ today - by buying an e-Watchman T-shirt. This is non-profit; all monies go to Lyndon la Rouche to help fight the conspiracy.
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.geocities.com/rk_false_prophet/ click here to enable

Click the shirts below to view!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Just what the world needs, yet another smarmy American in a suit who thinks he speaks on gods behalf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit