Meet ROBERT KING in your own home!

by Nathan Natas 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yes folks, that's right - Robert King, acclaimed author of "King Himself Has Become Jehovah" is now available to meet you in your own home.

On pre recorded video.

Here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8583102299959003525&q=watchtower&pl=true

(Actually, I have to give the guy credit - he makes a good appearance, speaks conversationally and has big brass ones. Way to go, Bobby!)

• sf
    sf

Whoa! That was too cosmic Nat. I just posted this in another thread, as I just stumbled upon it myself. Sure looks like an ex elder, eh?

sKally

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

He looks and sounds like a dub. He's just a dub with a burr under his saddle.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Disinformation and black propaganda.

He has a lot of $$ into google adsense paid addys that pop up with watchtower keywords many new recruits may think he's a 'brother' the enemy of my enemy is my friend

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

yawn.

much more interesting: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2876012039126289365&q=watchtower&pl=true

"There must be someway out of here said the joker to the thief."

• Scully
    Scully

Someone should send the link to Jon Stewart. He'd have a lot of fun with it.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    (Actually, I have to give the guy credit - he makes a good appearance, speaks conversationally and has big brass ones. Way to go, Bobby!)

with Robert King! All he has done is add to the confusion. While he's correct on a few things he understands from the scriptures (and that the WTS is still in the dark about), he's grossly wrong on far too many other points. He's caused more harm than good, and is obviously a self-centered, egotistical fool with a big head. He reminds me a lot of Garner Ted Armstrong (another nutcase that had a following). People such as those two are all around, and a dime a dozen.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm
    ...many new recruits may think he's a 'brother' the enemy of my enemy is my friend

You certainly said a mouthful! There is no mistaking the fact that Robert King has shown himself to be an enemy of the WTS. For that reason he's also proven to be an enemy of mine. I haven't any respect whatsoever for the boy. And the same goes for all his followers and those who honor him.

Schizm

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey schiz, this is a day for the record books. I finally agree with you.

a self-centered, egotistical fool with a big head.

Only thing I might change is "obviously" to "seems like a self-centered...."

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Interesting comments. So, I take it that EVERYONE that has posted on this thread HAS the correct answers and solid information on GOD? LMAOROF: If I may be so bold as to ask, what have any of you done to help people lead a good, clean and moral life?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit