I found this VERY offensive. What about you?

by Gill 71 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

Young men should be taught how important it is to place women on a pedestal.

It makes it much easier to knock them off.

• Scully
    Scully

wombat writes:

Young men should be taught how important it is to place women on a pedestal.

It makes it much easier to knock them off.

::: searches for unclebruce's "slap wombat" thread :::

wait till I tell your mom!! No supper for you, wombie!!

• ?me?
    ?me?

no, i don't find it offesive,

>

r>

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah you're in deep sh*t baby wombat - we're dob'n ya in!

• wombat
    wombat

Me....Welcome to the site. I have totally agreed with the two posts of yours that I have seen.

Keep posting. I will enjoy reading what you have to say.

But try to put them in to paragraphs if you can. An occasional space between your thoughts. My eyes aren't the best.........Cheers...Wombat

• wombat
    wombat

Gee...What happened to Me's post. On my screen it has suddenly turned into enormous paragraphs....I reckon that Scully is having a go at me...

Hey..don't tell Mum. I'm in strife as it is. She reminded me that I forgot to give her the oysters I bought a few days ago. She is a not happy Mum.

• luna2
    luna2

Did you eat all the oysters yourself, wombat?

• LivingInReality
    LivingInReality

uh-oh, it seems the Watchtower is backing themselves into a corner.... remember the talks we would have about "Masculinity and Feminity" especially at the assemblies? They talked about Jesus "giving way to tears" when he heard that his close friend Lazarus had died? ....Well now, doesn't crying denote some "emotional limitation" on Jesus' part.... either they need to do some damage control to assure everyone that Jesus wasn't gay... or that women being the emotional ones, hence having "emotional limitiations" is not as demeaning as it sounds.... oh the tangled webs they weave when they practice to deceive....

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The WTS is trying to teach the men to not beat their wives. This is good. Those from the 50's 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's .... know what arrogant roosters there have been/still are in some congregations. Men use "THE HEAD of the household" to justify abusing their wives. These men did little to make a good "witness" to their families of God's loving, forgiving nature

But, I deplore this WTS writing as it reinstills that women are inferior to men. This is bad.

Precious? Yes.

Delicate? NO.

Skeeter1

• wombat
    wombat

Hi Living In Reality.......Good to meet you.

We are getting some really interesting Newbies here with great input.

Unlike Lunar who, by casting aspersions on me, is showing a bit of his dark side....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit