I found this VERY offensive. What about you?

by Gill 71 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LMAO at the Demonised Scully! - wonderful X

I left over similar issues - having babies really made me think about what's most inmportant in life. No way was I going to let my daughters be cut and diced by a diet of demon™ stories and Kingdom Hall™ nightmares.

I can't work out the high female entrapment rate either. Maybe it's the big daddy in the sky effect. Or could it be that JW parents, on average, have more daughters.

unclebruce ps: I know scuba divers have more daughters than sons (something to do with pressure on the nutsack - we might need bro.gumby's expertise from here on in).

• Scully
    Scully

leolaia writes:

They remind me of some dork who thinks he's saying something flattering to a girl he wants to pick up but gets a glass of wine poured into his face....

Let's try some WTS inspired pick up lines:

when the female of the species is in condition to breed, she makes the matter known. If there is no male in the herd, she will go elsewhere looking for one and she is unsettled until she finds one and then is bred by him.

Hey baby, since you're here at this bar, I take it that you're in condition to breed? *** POW ***

You seem a tad unsettled, Bessie, I think I might have just what you need.... *** slap ***

When the ovum, that is, the egg cell from which the baby starts, is at large or is on its way from the woman’s ovary through her Fallopian tube to the uterus, there it remains for an uncertain length of time, which varies greatly with different females.

You're under arrest for having an ovum at large... *** wallop ***

This bearing of children is the sole privilege of the female. In fact, this is one main reason for creating the female of the human species.

The only reason you were put on this earth, was to have my babies. Can I buy you a drink before I allow you that privilege? **** kick to the groin ****

Then if a girl understandingly takes care of herself while the ovum is at large and is causing sex disturbance and cravings within her, she will be able to act like a true lady of irreproachable morals at all times.

Are you having sex disturbance and cravings within you? Let me help you take care of that understandingly. **** PUNCH ****

Yeah, those are GREAT pickup lines, Freddie. I bet they worked every time for you too.

What a freak.

• John Doe
    John Doe

What's not to understand about high percentages of women in jw'ism? It's a scientific fact that women are unintelligent. It's also a scientific fact that men are unintelligent. (I'm a fan of hyperbole) How else does one explain fundamentalism? ;-)

• Highlander
    Highlander

what do women and rodney dangerfield have in common?

they both complain about their perceived lack of respect.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

ROTFLMAO!!! @ Scully

• Gill
    Gill

Scully!!!!! - .... You Jezebel, You!!!!!!

(Has Mr Scully recovered yet?)

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    This is demonstrated when he, time and again, waits for her to get ready or finds himself needing to adjust his wishes or preferences to his wife’s wishes, whims or limitations.

I haven't seen this one before it made me laugh out loud!! In our house I was always waiting for my husband to get ready even when I'd been up since dawn getting ready for an assembly, had washed and fed two babies, made lunch and got myself looking presentable!

I'm not offended by the article, because I know the real JWs and VERY few of the women are subservient or quiet and mild!

In my wedding talk the brother gave the illustration about the boat needing a captain and a first mate, and one of my 'wordly' relatives got up and stomped out and after said to me "nobody else is steering my bloody ship, especially not a man"!! I just thought that was funny, but 12 years later I saw her at a family occasion and she still recalled the talk! These things do more damage than the GB imagines. Women of today are not attracted by being told they are 'weak' or delicate.

Poppy

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

LMAO @ Scully!

When I got married the first time the elder giving the talk likened my wife to be as a vase...or as a weaker vessel...and made this big thing about treating her tenderly as though she was delicate....I found it condescending then never mind now some 12 years later.

The WTS has always had this warped view of women...its sickening.

DB74

• Frog
    Frog
    This exquisaitely fine lamp can indeed be considered delicate. Does the lamp's fragile nature diminish its value?

sounds like a line more appropriate for the antique road show?!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    sounds like a line more appropriate for the antique road show?!

Depends how old your partner is?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit