I found this VERY offensive. What about you?

by Gill 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

hmmm, exept cracks in the veneer of your Mrs isn't likely to increase her mean worth, but would definitely add to her fragility...

• ballistic
    ballistic

Just laughing at myself last night after a few beers discovering seawolf was a man. Hey - I'm allowed to laugh at myself!

• luna2
    luna2

So disappointing, ain't it ballistic? lol Didn't Uncle Bruce have a crush on Think? I'm pretty sure he (Think) didn't even have a girl as his icon either.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I Think he did.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I think I did too .. it was one of them mistaken identity thingies - it could happen to any me .. I'm much more careful now (and since I hugged a Bethel Elder in drag as well!).

We should have a 'Pope Seat' here (like they test the Pope with).

• Frog
    Frog

arghhh!...so it's true what they're sayin about unclebruce then ...oh well, better that than some poor sheep...

unclebruce -> <- innocent bystanding sheep

• ballistic
    ballistic

Unclebruce, the internet limits you in some ways, for example, I understand it's common in Australia to do a "Crocadile Dundee" style grope to check the sex of people???

• Frog
    Frog

now Balli, don't you be dissing our greatest national hero now ;)

• Scully
    Scully

unclebruce, let's get a couple of thing straight clarified, ok?

since I hugged a Bethel Elder in drag

was it you who was in drag, or the Bethel elder? and did he hug you back?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

All I know is that this place has some very serious people - if I said I was madly in love with Simon they would believe it to be so.

No scully the Elder had a female avatar ... meet and greet here is soooo confusing somebody slap me! .. oh yeah been there... lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit