I found this VERY offensive. What about you?

by Gill 71 Replies latest jw friends

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Jehovah´s Witnesses shouldn´t even be aware that Tiffany n Co. items sell for huge prices at auction much less be able to recite auction hammer prices.

For shame studying worldly and materialistic things much less comparing them to the Sisters.

Where the Fark do they come up with all these straw'man comparisons anyway. It´s bizarre.

• John Doe
    John Doe

There's a difference between having emotions and having control of emotions. I think "weaker vessel" is talking about how easily some get offended. lol

• Scully
    Scully
    Please explain to me how this differs from the way a wife is supposed to treat her husband?!?!?

Well, for one thing, in Watchtower Land™ [Freddie's Amusement Park for braindead zombies] the wife is supposed to pretend that her husband's flaws don't exist. She's supposed to defer to his judgement and his likes and dislikes, even if it requires sacrifice on her part. She's supposed to support all his decisions with a lovely Kingdom Smile™, even the most incredibly STOOOOPID ones. She is supposed to consult her husband on just about everything - because, as we ALL know, having a penis is a pre-requisite for appropriate decision making in the Christian Household™.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    With all due respect to the men here - it is a proven scientific fact that men can only focus on one thing at a time; they have a hard time multi-tasking.

This isn't true. I can focus my mind on the thought of having sex with several women at once.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Why is this offensive? Women must learn their place.

Learn their place??? I bet you not a single woman in this thread has any covering on her head while talking to us men. *ducks for cover under a sturdy object*

• ballistic
    ballistic

seawolf.... you're a MAN!!!???

• ballistic
    ballistic

** ballistic goes spitting in the toilet **

*** music to "the crying game" fades in ***

• seawolf
    seawolf

hey, if the $$$$ or £££££ is right then I'll be whatever you want

• ballistic
    ballistic

eurghhhhh how can you do this to me!!!!??

• seawolf
    seawolf

awwww ballistic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit