The apostate line

by MsMcDucket 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

While I was in Walmart, picking up my meds from the pharmacy, I happened to run into some witnesses. They were waiting for their meds. They were just chit-chatting away. My youngest daughter was standing a few feet back, so I yelled to her "come on over here and stand in the apostate line". I then told my youngest "you are not allowed to be one of those people". "I, absolutely, refuse for you to be one." The elder comes up to get his meds. He turns to look at me, and I turned and looked the other way.

Man, I'm angry at those people. This was the elder whose daughter helped to bring me and my twin daughters into the religion. I guess that I'm taking it out on him. I dunno? I just wanted to let them know that I no longer believe in the Watchtower religion. I think that he and his children are the one that are telling my daughters to shun me.

• Spectre
    Spectre

HAHA!!!

He got "shunned".

Take that, Mr. Elder!!!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

LOL

Good story!

• Frog
    Frog

hey there MrsMc, I'm sorry that your daughter is shunning you, as I know how painful this is, except from the other way around...but don't give up hope, because these things usually have a way of working themselves out in time...so hang in there!

much love, frog x

post script: good on you for venting your frustration at that evil elder bastard btw...:)

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Haha, Mrs. McD., shun unto them before they shun you! You go, girl!

• OpenFireGlass
  • theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

wow, i dont even give them that satisfaction... i just kinda lurk away, that way they dont need to think to themselves, oh theres poor blind infamous... i wish he would realize the error of his eways and come back to our ridiculous and stupid religion... maybe we should do a shepherding call...

the infamous one

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

What a creep. You do right to protect your daughter from him.

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

How old is your youngest daughter? How did she take being called over like that? If she is a teen I bet that she was just fuming. They can not get her to shun you unless she is baptized, right??

Mary in Vt.

• ferret
    ferret

I'm a strong believer in what comes around goes around, they will get theirs someday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit