The apostate line

by MsMcDucket 13 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

What's really fun is still being in, and shunning people you don't like. that really screws with them!!

• logansrun
    logansrun
    I then told my youngest "you are not allowed to be one of those people". "I, absolutely, refuse for you to be one."

Would you reject your daughter if she did become one? Are you making choices for her -- forevermore? Are you perhaps inciting the same type of prejuidicial "we good / they bad" mentality that Witnesses promote?

Is the opposite of a Witness by necessity an "anti-Witness"? Just some food for thought.

Peace,

B.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Would you reject your daughter if she did become one? Are you making choices for her -- forevermore? Are you perhaps inciting the same type of prejuidicial "we good / they bad" mentality that Witnesses promote?

Is the opposite of a Witness by necessity an "anti-Witness"? Just some food for thought.

My twin daughters have rejected me. They are doing as the religion has taught them. They treat me like some strange person that they don't have to respect. I didn't reject them until they became disrespectful. I will not accept that kind of behavior from my children. They are ashamed of me, and talk to me with scorn.

My oldest daughter and youngest daughter are not witnesses. The oldest one always hated the religion. My youngest wasn't indoctrinated with the religion as much as the twins (thank goodness!). So, just in case, I told her not to ever think about becoming a Jehovah's Witness. I never made the choices for my children regarding religion. I should have. I let them choose. Now, I regret it. Maybe, I could have stopped the twins from going into the mind-sucking organization.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Peace,

B.

Maybe you should join the JW line for your meds.

unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit