Is the goatee the new mullet?

by daystar 28 Replies latest social physical

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

At my house we like to pronounce it Moo-lay. Makes it seem more sophisticated.

I think the goatee (well really it's a Van Dyke if it includes the mustache) is on it's way out.

My prediction is the Unibrow will be the new Mullet/Lambchops/Goatee. It's the only part of the head that grows hair that hasn't made some kind of male fashion statement yet. When it happens folks...I want the credit.

• greendawn
    greendawn

A Goatee gives a lot of character to the person wearing it, I think they are stylish.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

All this bashing makes my goatee sad.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

My goatee came off a few months back along with about 5 years. Not having a goatee took years off me.

• delilah
    delilah

i don't know if the goatee is the new mullet....but you sir definately had a mullet. in fact i think that is the mullet of all mullets. did you drive a t-top camaro too

Jaredg, you got me laughing my a$$ off.....

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

If you haven't had a chance, check out www.mulletsgalore.com

It ranks right up there with www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com

• Spectre
    Spectre

If you had long hair all over then it wasn't a mullet. I have long hair and it would be fighting words if someone said I had a mullet.

I also have a goatee. I've had one for about 11 years now(the first thing I did after leaving the "truth").

The two things are so completely different, the dj was just looking for something to keep his mouth moving.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Can't be....with the mullet, you've got femullets, but what would the female equivalent of a goatee be?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

LoL, yes you had a mullet. Not only did you have a mullet, you had a super-mullet. But if you want to be trendy, you should grow it back. I personally think they look horrible, but they are coming back in style now, at least here in Europe.

I have a goatee and a mustasch, and I don`t think the goatee is the new mullet. Anyway, I don`t care. Fashion is stupid. If you follow trends, ever new decade you will be looking back in horror at pictures of yourself from the preceding decade. But there`s such a thing as timelessness! Some things never go out of style! Just a pair of regular jeans, black coat, black boots (not pointed, not high heels, unless you`re a chick), a "neutral" haircut (or shaved head). You`ll never go out of style.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Can't be....with the mullet, you've got femullets, but what would the female equivalent of a goatee be?

I don't know, but an old woman who lived near me had one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit