JW DECREASE IN AMERICA of 1.07%

by DannyHaszard 60 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• inquirer
    inquirer

Bill Crews, a Uniting Church Reverened on commerical talkback radio 2GB [in Sydney] (great bloke by the way!) said only a couple of weeks ago that in Australia only 18% of Australians go to church on a regularly basis of a population of just over 20,000,000. The only growth churches are the Hill Song Church and the other one I just mentioned are the only ones that have noticeable growth. But even then they with the Uniting Church they had to merge it with Methodist, Presbyterian and Congregational Union Church. Why merge all these Churches? Because attendance in pathetic! This merge took place in 1977 -- just 2 months before Elvis died! A significant amount of people who attend these Churches are ethnic people: whether it be Chinese Protestant churches, Russian Orthodox (I've seen new ones built recently and they are a tiny minority!), Greek Orthodox or Amernian Coptic, Tongan Seventh Day Churches... etc.

Christianity is a decline in a gereral sense anyway. In America it looks better because they have this 300,000,000 million strong population!

If you want growth, go to China -- there are at least 60,000,000 million "cell churches" (as I was told on here) that go to church regularly and they are a Buddhist nation! Wow, pretty good on that regard.

Islam is one of the religions on the increase, but that will decline just like Christianity has.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT BADGE YOU PREFER TO WEAR? :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit