ANGRY WANGRY!!

by lowden 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'm noticing a pattern: "I got better when I started talking about it". True of me too. Stay here and vent, it will take a while but it will pay off.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

It takes time. As you can see you're not alone. For about 6 months I was pissed off at God, the WTS and all religions. I was angry at my mom for raising me a JW, was furious with myself for believing it as long as I did. But now, at the end of the day, I'm so grateful to be free, talk about anger - we could still be trapped there, I knew so many angry JWs who hated their life and didn't know why. This forum, these great people who post here, helped me so much to move on with my life. Venting to people who get it and writing down what I felt in a journal really helped. I also became a Christian and prayer gives me peace and joy. I read a quote about a man who endured abuse at the hands of his father and it applies to us: "Once a bad thing has happened to you, you can be completely ashamed of it and it can destroy you, or you can take the power out of it by using it as a teaching tool to help others." You can turn that anger into something good. - God Bless, V-Sky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit