Anyone interested in a new Elder Video?

by SickofLies 40 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Ok here's the plan: I am planning on writing the elders a letter stating my concerns over issues such as 607 BCE, UN, their de-emphsis on Jesus. I am a major techo freak, I have spy camaras with color and sound, webcams, a cell phone with 512mb of memory that can take video's with sound and high quality tape recorders. I am having car troubles right now, so the elders are going to come over to my house to meet. I plan on recording the whole even. I now open the form up to the public at large:

What questions / statements do you want directed to the elders?

• daystar
    daystar

Which hand do you use at those fornication/adultery judicial commitees?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Which hand do you use at those fornication/adultery;judicial commitees?

LOL!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Oh you have to ask them about oral sex, if they go red go on to ask about anal

• Frog
    Frog

that sounds like a bit of fun SOL, but do it for yourself first and foremost, and our entertainment secondmost ;)

Dr Jeckyll do you ever sleep man??!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

This is for me foremost; after all I honestly disagree with those issues and believe that they are lies carried forth by the borg.. However, I want it made known to the public how they handel these issues and the level of ignorance they display during these meetings. That's why I open this up to the public as there may be good suggestions for questions or statements that will expose the apostate thinking of the elders and the borg.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Kettle calling the pot black there arent ya?

DB74

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I was wondering the same thing about you !

Those tasmania debils screaming and keping you awake?

• damselfly
    damselfly

Ask them if they have changed the way they handle child abuse (both abusee and abuser) Ask them about silentlambs.

Dams

• Frog
    Frog

Kettle calling the pot black there arent ya?

oh no, it seems i've been discovered ;) hehe

SOL, you'll need to ask about the FDS failing to inform the laity of their affiliation with the UN, and the subsequent hypocracy this presents re believers being excommunicated from lessor acts of political affiliations, holding party cards (Malawi especially), voting and saluting the flag..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit