Anyone interested in a new Elder Video?

by SickofLies 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

excellent angle Elsewhere, good to get them on a hypothetical, rather than to acuse them of negligence after that fact, will really get them thinking...

definitely have to raise something about the "two witnesses" policy in cases of child molestation

• Confession
    Confession

I'd like to see if they are prepared to give an answer to this scripture...

(Mark 9:38-40) 38

John said to him: "Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us." 39 But Jesus said: "Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile me; 40 for he that is not against us is for us.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Very good questions so far, I'm working on a letter as I get an opening statement that will have all these questions included, hopefully I will be able to post it later tonight.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

If the Faithful and Discreet Slave have been God's Channel since Pentecost 33 CE, why did Jesus have to inspect those claiming to be his servants? Didn't Jehovah already know who his channel was? Wasn't he already using them exclusively?

Good plan, BTW. I would dearly love it if the WTS gets so scared of this sort of thing they even start requiring shepherding calls to be only on KH grounds as well, and starts to have the elders ask whether any recording devices are going to be used.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ohhhhhhh....I can't wait to see this one!...LOL

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

A caution: If you put these questions in your letter they will DA you without a meeting. SOP. The letter should probably mention generic and vague concerns, depression, etc. The video can spotlight how inept the elders are with answering questions about their beliefs and the actions of the WTS.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

My angle would be I have a bible study who is having questions about these things and need some help explaining these concern to the bible study.

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

oops -- do not say bible study they will want to go...just say some one you have been talking to :-)

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Ask them to make a public apology for teaching everyone with certainty that the 1914 generation was a literal one and then doing a backflip on that. Ask them to apologize to all the children who were told that they wouldnt grow old in this system. Ask them personally how they can sleep at night knowing that they terrorized children with their lies.

Here's a good one, ask them where they think all of the WT donations go to, a billion dollars a year and not even one food pantry to help starving witnesses.

Ask them "If Jehovah's organization is spirit directed, why so many mistakes?" Ask them which spirits direct them.

Hey here's one--- Ask them what Theocratic Warfare Strategy means to them, and if they have ever used it, ask for some examples.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Ok, I have thought about this, I am going to get my questions together and ask to meet with the elders and ask them tonight. So get ready folks! It will be a sound only recording, but it should be a high quality one aas I happen to own a prefessional quality tie clip mic. Does anyone have a site where I can host the recording?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit