Push, Push, Push

by stillajwexelder 21 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Minimus started a thread -The Push is really on to Invite everyone to the memorial -and he is correct, I heard the same from the PO, CO and KM. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/110528/1.ashx

After that there is the push to invite everyone to the special Talk.

After that (I started the thread and it is official and in the KM) There is a major push to invite everybody with a special handbill campaign to the Public Talk at the District Convention. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/109102/1.ashx

I think there is a last ditch attempt by the WTS to rally the troops - meeting attendance, contributions, and field service all down

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Haha, I am running to find my long black skirt with the slit, open toed heels, ankle bracelet and big hoop earrings, and I'll be there! With my checkbook, that's the main thing, right?

• Frog
    Frog

I thought you might've been giving birth to a big one there for a moment! push push push...;)

I'm waiting for my handbill so I can roll it & smoke it x

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Problem is -you tire people out if you keep them constantly in a state of eschatalogical expectancy - and also if you constantly have a big push for everything. Put another way, all emphasis is no emphasis

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

they'll push push push till the realize pushing isnt working any more then they'll announce " THE DOOR IS CLOSING IN 6 MONTHS!!" to try to panic fence sitters back.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I personally plan on supporting their efforts by donating some Watchtower money at the memorial, hopefully everyone else attending will do the same.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, almost all the elders I have known have been very pushy.

Last time they were pushy with me they did me a favour - they pushed me out of the org. It would take a hell of a lot more than pushing to get me back there.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok this reminds me of....Chicken Little..The Sky Is Falling!

• Clam
    Clam

Maybe they're getting everyone together to announce a new Armageddon date?

• caligirl
    caligirl

Sorry..can't go. Have to stay home and watch Fox. Bones and the American Idol results show are on. Good thing that no one will invite me anyways!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit