Questions You'd Like To Ask DOZY & Does Dozy have enough faith to answer?

by whyizit 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Will Power
    Will Power

Maybe Dozy watched "Good Night and Good Luck" last night and Auld Soul's point was made loud and clear.

This movie should be run right after KNOCKING whenever it is played.

Respectfully wondering
    wp

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Dozy already sees a lot of cracks in the glass. It takes time. When I first came here I was true blue dub. It took time to cogitate and come around. Dozy isnt a troll. Sometimes its better to back off a little from the pissed off apostate persona and give these guys some time to come around.

: Questions You'd Like To Ask DOZY & Does Dozy have enough faith to answer?

Making special thread to target dozy and dozy's personal faith only alienates.

Peace

• anewme
    anewme

Dozy, this is where you will change your thinking.

THE WATCHTOWER IS ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MISLEADING MANY MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT FAITH IN THEIR RUBBISH PROMISES AND IMPLIED ALLUSIONS.

And to correct you, you are still a JW apologist. You are defending a magazine publishing company who declared itself to be Gods spokesperson.

Open your eyes. Who appointed them???????? What is your proof?????

We have all been fooled.

And are we to blame?

• uninformed
    uninformed

Legolas--you're at the nub of the issue, stick with him.

Auldsoul, Excellent.

Dozy--Are you out of your mind? If you disagree with the WT on some points but not on the UN "affair" you must be touched. This is the most hypocritical act they have ever performed. They condemned others for the same thing they did.

You apologists are just here counting time on us. I would love to send your posts to the service desk or your local boe. See how smart you were then.

I will admit, you have the right to worship any idol you want to.

u

• minimus
    minimus

Dozy, you seem quite reasonable. I won't ask you more questions (surprise) but I would like to say that if the Organization has been proven to be unscriptural in its beliefs, Jehovah God could not be sponsoring them. For example, Jehovah, is TRUTH. Yet the FDS has regularly "fed" us untruth regarding child rearing, sexual matters, matters regarding divorce, beliefs regarding prophecy, dates, blood,transplants, etc. The WT. is supposed to be God's "channel", His 'faithful slave", his "watchman". To misapply Mt. 24:45 and say that first it was Russell, then ALL anointed ones living on earth at a given time yet only a few mostly non-anointed are the ones actually providing the "spiritual food" is dishonest and a lie! The FDS doctrine is so simple to see through!! unless you have blinders on. To think that the religion does have some good points----so what? Every religion does too. Once you can honestly accept the obvious, you will know that the Witnesses do not have the "truth".

• Will Power
    Will Power

and the truth will set you free.

• whyizit
    whyizit

I know my post appears to be a little antagonistic toward Dozy, but actually, I just wanted him to read my questions and consider them. To see where I am coming from.

In as much as he may be frustrated with a lot of us, I have been just as frustrated with the run around I get from active JWs, when I have sincere questions that I need truthful answers for. I don't mean to attack him. Sorry, if I come accross that way.

I don't want the WTS gift-wrapped answers. I want HIS answers. His opinions. His thoughts. His research deductions. NOT theirs. HIS!

This guy seems like a good person with a big heart. I have no doubt that his intentions are honorable. I don't think that most of the JWs you meet at the door have any idea of the things that go on higher up in the WTS, or the shady history that they cover up from their members. My finger-pointing has nothing to do with the average JW. But I do have a problem with an org. that compares itself to a "mother", and will blatantly lie to her children. I mean, if your Mom has cancer, it might hurt you to know that, but wouldn't you want to know the truth? Shouldn't they just fess up about the skeletons in their closet? Instead of trying to hide them? The truth does eventually come out.

I know when to back off. I'll keep trying to get answers elsewhere. Thanks for getting back to me Dozy! I appreciate your time and I hope to hear from you again someday.

To everyone else, great food for thought! You asked questions I hadn't thought of and made some great points. To the people who are sticking up for Dozy and have compassion for where he is at on his religious journey, GOOD FOR YOU! I'm happy to know that you are out there. You've come a long way and are better people for it. God bless you!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Whyzit Wrote:

; To everyone else, great food for thought! ; You asked questions I hadn't thought of and made some great points. ; To the people who are sticking up for Dozy and have compassion for where he is at on his religious journey, GOOD FOR YOU! ; I'm happy to know that you are out there. ; You've come a long way and are better people for it. ; God bless you!

;

Whyzit, I appreciate your response, and I agree that your approach is probably better.

I guess that the UN--WT AFFAIR rattled my cage so hard that I can't see how anyone can't see it too. Hope I didn't offend. Didn't mean to.

u

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

You know I've got to be honest the UN thing didn't do it for me either! It did for my wife but not me. I think my experience with the brothers complete and total incompetence left me feeling like they were just to dumb to understand what they were doing! I'll bet when it was brought to their attention they just stood there like a deer in the headlights going HUH... Now the lie to cover it up bothers me much much more!

The big things for me were 607 (blew me away) the Mexico Malawi thing (jaw dropper) a few other things like that! So I can sorta understand where dozy coming from!

• parlay
    parlay

Dozy,

being that whyizit said he was never a JW, are you going to put the time spent here on your

monthly time slip?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit