There actually is ONE thing I can thank the WTS for.............

by Frannie Banannie 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Thanks to the WBTS I can now find any scripture in the bible in under 2 seconds, I can to sit looking at a wall for an hour without fidgeting, I can slip a tract under the tightest door frame, I can look people in the eye and tell them their religion stinks, I can knock on doors really loud with my fingertips and I can ignore anything other people are saying

Hey I found us a Jehovah's witness Superhero !!!

I developed an uncanny Radar sense that could sense when people are hiding in a house unwilling to open the door !

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I developed an uncanny Radar sense that could sense when people are hiding in a house unwilling to open the door !

My father and I were working on a roof once and watched an old sister knocking the door of the house oposite. She got no reply so went arround banging on the windows yelling "I know you're in there .. you can't play possum with me!"

Ah sister Banks was a laugh. The only woman I know who was once a 'tempory' Congregation servant (at Lobethal SA circa 1959).

unclebruce (writing big because i'm a bit tanked lol)

• Scully
    Scully

Yeah, but now that you don't go Door-to-Door™ anymore, do you really need it? And do people really need to hide from you if you went to visit them now?

Such a waste of Special Powers!! It's a damn shame, I tell you!

• trevor
    trevor

Yes - Frannie

What you say is very true. To have lived in and believed the Watchtower Societies world and all it’s teaching to find out it was all an illusion is very liberating. Suddenly you realize that any thing you have believed in could also be an illusion and probably is.

Piece by piece you examine everything, taking nothing on faith but by careful observation, driven by an honest search for truth, going where that leads. Another world starts to appear, awesome and bright and so different from the one we left behind.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    After leaving the cult, I looked into the Bible a little more and found you don,t need to belong to a religion to have a relationship with God.

Exactly, Alwayshere.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Gee I learned a lot more than that Frannie ,

Thanks to the WBTS I can now find any scripture in the bible in under 2 seconds, I can to sit looking at a wall for an hour without fidgeting, I can slip a tract under the tightest door frame, I can look people in the eye and tell them their religion stinks, I can knock on doors really loud with my fingertips and I can ignore anything other people are saying

LOL! Yeah, Unc, but I'm only talkin' about what I feel thankful for learning from them....heh

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    To have lived in and believed the Watchtower Societies world and all it’s teaching to find out it was all an illusion is very liberating. Suddenly you realize that any thing you have believed in could also be an illusion and probably is.

Piece by piece you examine everything, taking nothing on faith but by careful observation, driven by an honest search for truth, going where that leads. Another world starts to appear, awesome and bright and so different from the one we left behind.

^5's, Trevor!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Did you ever lock your keys in your car while 'out on field service™' only to have Jehovah send a stranger to teach you to open it with a coathanger? ..nah me neither .. I'll go away and keep thinking ..

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Did you ever lock your keys in your car while 'out on field service™' only to have Jehovah send a stranger to teach you to open it with a coathanger? ..nah me neither .. I'll go away and keep thinking ..

LMAO! Hey, Unc? When do you sleep? Didja just get up? Maybe ya need a cuppa before you attack the keyboard again....heheheh

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If this thread is to post our thank-you to the society... Thank you very much for showing me that Brooklyn Heights is a great place to invest in property. We make great neighbors. Remember to keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit