What do you do now with all that extra time?

by beautifulisfree 14 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

On Tuesday and Thursday nights, I hang out here or read. On Sundays, I take an afternoon nap.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

I have put the extra time I have to good use and have started taking fitness classes at the YMCA.... I'm actually taking better care of myself NOW, than when I was a dub.

I also enjoy being able to spend more time with my family, catching up on my favorite TV programs ( they all seem to be on Thursdays nights ) , & being able to sleep in on the weekends!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Free time? What's that? :D

I study like a madwoman!! During locally scheduled meeting times I like to worship my husband...

• kcw
    kcw

i love my free time! i love not having to get all dressed up to go sit for 2 hours. i love not having to study all the time and i hated field service. i watch tv, go out with friends, spend time with my family and i exersize now too and do all the things i never had time for.

• Woofer
    Woofer

Let's see . . I go to the YMCA three nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday is two of my three nights). . . do what I want to do now on the weekends. Read books that I was told before that I shouldn't read since there was so much spiritual literature to read . . get excited over my daughters birthdays, Christmas for her, dressing her up for Halloween . . the list goes on . .

I vowed that life for her will be normal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit