Bubba jokes....I'll start!

by SWALKER 35 Replies latest social humour

• Scully
    Scully

Bubba's girlfriend is taking her first trip on an airplane, and is excited to be travelling. She tries to start a conversation with the passenger seated next to her, a female executive type.

"So, where're yall from?" she asks.

"Where I'm from, we do NOT end our sentences with a preposition," replied the snooty seatmate.

Bubba's girlfriend sits quietly for a few moments and regains her composure, and tries again:

"So, where're yall from, bitch?"

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    "It ain't all that far, I think I can jump it."

I've been in Bubba's car... It was a Volkswagon Fox to be exact...

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Thanks to all of you that have made me laugh today...good for the soul!!!

Swalker

• ballistic
    ballistic

Seems like the American humour is not much different to the English after all. We have Irish jokes, and chav jokes similarly.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Ballistic...is that a picture of yourself????

Swalker

• ballistic
    ballistic

aha, did I scare ya?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

NO, if you were here I'd just want to pinch your cheeks and give you a hug!!! What a sweetie!

Swalker

• ballistic
    ballistic
    What a sweetie!

gosh, all you JWD chicks are so nice to me. Sometimes I just wonder why I stay here on JWD when I should get out there somewhere!!! lol but where! I'm lost in cyberspace.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

You just have to give it time...you'll meet someone when you least expect it!!! Just be sure to have on clean underwear....I saw a topic earlier today that said you guys don't change often enough!!!

Swalker

• ballistic
    ballistic

hehe now you think I'm desperate and I wear unclean underwear - your mistake babe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit