What food do you enjoy?

by greendawn 29 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Tell us what you enjoy eating and what are some of the specialities or interesting recipes in your country or region.

When I have the time I love to make baked spaghetti w/bacon topping it. Michigan doesn't have much of a specialty in any particular food. Save for cherries and apples. Traverse City is known for it's cherry festivals. meagan

• JH
    JH

Beef

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Lately I've been addicted to stuffed peppers.

W

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Bacon, cheese, ranch dressing, potatoes, bread, tomatoes, seafood of any kind, beef, chicken, all fruits and veggies.....

I just like food dammit!!!

The only thing I don't like is whole milk...it has to be 2% or skim...preferably Silk soymilk (plain or chocolate)

luv, jojo

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    specialities or interesting recipes in your country or region.

Humboldt County Ganja Goo-Balls... Or most anything with green butter..

• daystar
    daystar

Hey OFG, Humboldt County Ganja Goo-Balls sound interesting. Do you have a recipe you could PM to me? I'm not having any luck googling it.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

any variation(add dried fruit, chocholate chips, coconut, etc) of the recipe found here...

http://recipes.marijuana.com/recipe.php?recipeid=12

will do the trick

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Dunkin' Donuts

Reminds me of all the times growing up in the Northeast that we would stop for a break in service ... oppppsss ....wait a minute ... I'm getting flashbacks.

Rub a Dub

• delilah
    delilah

Anything Italian, especially homemade lasagna.....and I love ribeye steak and ribs, with baked potato and sour cream, corn on the cob, and a ceasar salad.......MMMM, can you smell the barbecue???

• daystar
    daystar

Thanks OFG! I found a recipe for the butter as well. I've got a couple of regular bakers around here I'm going to pass this by. Hell, they probably already have heard about it or tried it. But they always seem to go with brownies or muffins, so maybe not.

Thanks again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit