you wont believe it if I tell you now

by moa 32 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

I knew you would turn up one of these days, esspecially considering that there is such a thing called "Jehovah Complex" which is a form of neurosis i.e. psychological condition. So no wonder somebody would eventaully claim he/she is a god or the God

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah_complex

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

You're a liar. If you really were God, you wouldn't need to tell anyone. Besides, I actually AM Jehovah, but I don't go around telling everybody. Sheesh! Brad P.S. Say 10 "Hail Brad"s and your current sin will be forgiven. Peace be upon you and sin no more, my son.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Well, I haven't seen JCanon or Jake99, so, Okay, I guess we can handle another messiah..unless you are more than that? Are you GOD???????

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome to the board moa- can you silence those old farts in Brooklyn who claim to speak in your name please.

• moshe
    moshe

Hello! I'm trying to figure out what your acronym, moa means- hmm- my psychic powers are working, working- I've got it- Mind over Ass!

welcome to the JWD- I hope you can put up with some of our sick humor -we always need new blood , I mean- members, to keep up with the latest 'light" from Brooklyn.

peace,

Moshe

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Jehovah huh? I thought its nearly impossible to know what the correct prononcuation of ur name my friend?

• wednesday
    wednesday

if your jehovah, then you know what I have been praying for, so dish.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Careful brother moshe.. Moa is a giant bird from New Zealand (thought to be extinct like Jehovah).

alt
    Edit: To spell Moshe's name proper.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hi Brownboy..............

Been awhile since you posted here under another new name.

How many does this make now?

HappyDad

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Ahhh the ol' brownhole returneth...

I thought the world was going to end last april or some such shit? How come your still posting?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit