you wont believe it if I tell you now

by moa 32 Replies latest jw friends

• moa
    moa

I am who I am that is my name, born among you as the son of mankind, my name I know it now for sure is Jehovah

• gringojj
    gringojj

Hi Jehovah how's it going? My name is Jeff.

• calico
    calico

Oh, goody.................

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Nice to meet you.

Funny story, when I poop I call it the wrath of Jehovah. Bet that pisses you off. Oh well, you knew about it already.

-You tell me my name

• greendawn
    greendawn

The Jews and the JWs believe that this is the name of their god the Supreme God, so can you a human also have this name?

• lola28
    lola28

Hi Jehovah, Jesus wants to know what you are making for dinner.

lola

• Cellist
    Cellist

You're right. I don't believe you. But, welcome to the board.

Cellist

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Welcome to the board - you can be whoever you want to be, do whatever floats your boat sweetheart.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!....I think..LOL

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Jehovah!!! Boy oh boy do I have a lot of questions to ask you:

1. Why are you such a dick in the 1st testament.. I mean, killing babies, raping women, chopping foreskins off, wtf???
    2. What's up with Satan? I mean, is your ego so huge as to let him wreak havoc for millenia on us poor humans just to vindicate your sovereignty? As if we didn't know you are all powerful?
    3. Why can't you just solve your own problems with disobedient children yourself instead of constructing hugely convoluted dogma to explain it all?
    4. Why don't you perform any more miracles? Because it might actually help us to believe you?
    5. Where the fuck did you come from? And can you please return there before screwing anything else up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit