Grrrrrr am I getting fed up!!!!!!!!!

by ButtLight 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, I know Im going on and on, but another example. He has a 24 year old daughter who lives on her own. When My daughter got her licence, he wouldnt let her drive his truck. (claims it was because of insurance, and no one was covered) Then, his daughter calls up one day to use it to move. He says "SURE"! I just dont get it . So I told him, "let me tell you something, if my daughter cant use your truck, neither can yours, PERIOD!" Then of course she could use it, but only when i was in it of course! Never alone!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have 2 step children and have not had too many problems, no more than I think I would have if they were my own, and they are 14 and 19. But I did try to make out that as long as we live together genetics should make no difference to how we treat each other.

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

Sounds like you have some pretty hot issues goin' on there! Wish I could help....

Hawk

• serendipity
    serendipity

Some family counseling might help all parties.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Some family counseling might help all parties.

Nope, Im done with that. Been through that so many times in the past, forget it. If it doesnt come natural, it aint coming at all!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, we tried to have a discussion, but it didnt work. So now he left to go to the bars!!!!!!!!!!!! wooopie. But he has another thing coming, he cant get in, and Im going to bed!!!! what comes around goes around!

• LDH
    LDH
    never easy with step kids ((( )))

Still,

My husband has treated my daughter like his own from day one.

Butt,

Your needs and your kids needs are being ignored.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Your needs and your kids needs are being ignored.

For sure! I told him tonight that he only pics on what my kids do wrong. He had the nerveto say that his child doesnt do what mine do!!!!!!!OMG im goona puke! And then to take off and go to the bar? Nope, not what i need! Not what i am looking for, sorry!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Still, My husband has treated my daughter like his own from day one.

I am pleased for you - I just know from others it is not easy

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I just know from others it is not easy

hell no, its not! Especially when someone thinks their child is gold and yours are silver!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit