Sending all the JWs all alone on a big island.

by greendawn 22 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

I sometimes wonder wouldn't it be a good idea to gather all JWs in the world on a large island somewhere isolated in the midst of the earth's oceans and confine them there so that their desire to be separate from the world will be fulfilled?

The world will also be spared being pestered by the fake gospel they preach and no more ppl will be victimised by this cult.

Finally, the dubs there all alone will be able to build up their own society without interference from outside and we would then see how suited they really are for a new righteous world. What kind of world will jehovah's people produce?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Um... I already proposed this...only I wanted to give Australia to the Muslims...and then put a naval blockade around it...

But that's just me.

u/d(of the apologizes to Aussie's for my indecent proposal class)

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Oh please please let it be the Shetlands, where its wet, cold, miserable and windy all year round

• Clam
    Clam

I do believe Reichsmarshall Heinrich Himmler wanted to do that!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

hell....i say send them all packing to mars. they can build their own little colony and literally be seperated from the world.

plus it'll be about 6 million less idiots driving on the road that we'll have to deal with.

luv, jojo

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

LMAP - Why Aussie? I love the kangaroos there, why not send them to Antarctica (however you spell it) and let them freeze their butts off

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I've actually wondered this myself; now let’s look at this question seriously for a second. Everyone knows that witnesses are far from perfect and there are going to be problems. But they wouldn't have any official police force, just a bunch of elders who would be disfellowshiping people, but the problem is once your disfellowshiped what then? Starve because no one will eat or talk to you? What about for married couples, no divorce except for adultery, so husbands can beat their wives all they want and the women would just have to put up with while being silent. It would be pure hell I tell you, everything would decay into pure chaos very quickly. I think it would be pretty funny actually, I'd love to see it happen.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    but the problem is once your disfellowshiped what then? Starve because no one will eat or talk to you?

nO They would re introduce stoning for sinners.

As well as watching baptisms at CA's and Da's you could also go along to watch the public stonings

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    LMAP - Why Aussie? I love the kangaroos there, why not send them to Antarctica (however you spell it) and let them freeze their butts off

NO I have freinds in Antarctica -they have enough to do already - send them to the arctic to live with the Eskimos!..or at least give them Texas.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Actually, i wonder why dubs never ever made out like the Mormons and all moved to one big city...like Sydney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit