Are you the same person "Online" as in "Real Life"?

by JH 50 Replies latest jw friends

• FairMind
    FairMind

I suppose I’m pretty much the same, serious some times and sarcastically flippant other times. I’m confrontational, direct and aggressive but I try to remain objective.

• Severus
    Severus

I am actually just a rather dour, er, chemistry teacher...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I think that I tell you guys here way too much (TMI). I'm not like that in real life, unless I know you. Weird, huh?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    In groups, I talk less, but alone with someone, then I talk much more.....almost like here posting

Me too!

Josie

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Pretty much the same...sitting back in the corner watching all the interaction. Only joining in when it pertains to me!!

SK

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well JH You've met me. What do you think?

I noticed that quiet side of you when we were in the group.

• JH
    JH
    Well JH You've met me. What do you think?

I noticed that quiet side of you when we were in the group.

I couldn't place a word... Just kidding. I found you just like on the forum Lady Lee. Knowledgeable and interesting.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

The same.I talk too much.I say whats on my mind but try to make people laugh at the same time.I try to be open about any subject and I am apt to change my opinions on something once more infos available.Something I have noticed over the years is I do not care what a person thinks of me unless they give me a paycheck or their my wife.

• juni
    juni

Yes, for the most part. It's hard sometimes to get across what you're trying to say when you can't see/hear the other person's reaction. Something gets lost online, but I try.

Juni

• delilah
    delilah

I'm a bit more quiet here than in person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit