Are you the same person "Online" as in "Real Life"?

by JH 50 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Hmmmmm...yes, I'm mostly the same person, but without the complication of face to face interaction, I'm a bit less shy.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

My private part measurement is larger online.

Rub a Dub

• John Doe
    John Doe

My personality morphs to fit the people I'm around. I tend to say smartass things in real life, but am only a noticible vocal presence around close friends. I tend to talk more online, however, simply because I don't have to worry about cutting someone off.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Nope. I am more outgoing, popular and opinionated in real life. And everyone fancies me.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

My balls certainly appear larger online when I change the resolution on the monitor.

Rub a Dub

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I feel a lot more restricted online with the way that I can express myself! I always got the big G for gestures giving talks!!!

Voice tone/pitch plays such an integral part in the whole language process and that can't be done online except with these !

Swalker (talks more in person and very rarely meets a stranger)

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am basically the same and I think most ppl come out on this forum's virtual community more or less as they do in a face to face community.

• Poodles
    Poodles

I love to meet new people but am shy about how to meet them!! I was doing just great in my life until i met this darn JW guy!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I think how people percieve me online is the same as they would percieve me face to face...

I love to have a chat especially about fluffy topics on or off line. I often sit at my desk at work and sing. I have many diverse friends. What you see is what you get!

• Mary
    Mary

I certainly am. What you see is what you get.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit