How will the Muslims respond to this cartoon?

by Kenneson 34 Replies latest social humour

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Firarms are legal here dvw - always have been always will be.

Who wants to see my Bazooka?

lol

• greendawn
    greendawn

The JWs haven't made much headway with the Moslems anywhere in the world and I don't think they ever will, or even want to be used to reform muslims to become prime targets of Al Quaida and the Mullahs. It is worth noting they never criticise the Moslems in their publications unlike what they do with christianity.

The best way was to be like the South Africans that didn'r allow Muslims in their country. They will not be grateful for the opportunities the new non muslim country affords them.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The popular perception of Jehovah's Witnesses An Australian Cartoon Tongue Tied - posted 1 day ago ... deprogramming" of fanatical Muslims is being considered in Australia. Apparently the cartoonist thinks that Jehovah's Witnesses could be used as deprogrammers. No reaction to the cartoon so far. It seems to Comments I'm sure that the usual Muslim backlash won't be long in coming. They just can't seem to help themselves. Posted by: jarhead john on March 15, 2006 10:23 AM Up close and personal Jehovah's Witnesses can be wolves in sheep's clothing. Think about this-When the devil comes knocking on your door he may not have the 'dark goth look'.They could be smartly dressed and wielding the Christian Bible. I have Jehovah's Witnesses family in the usa who practice the Watchtower JW enforced ritual shunning that i have not seen or heard from in 15 years. The central CORE dogma of the Watchtower is Jesus second coming (invisibly) in 1914 and is a lie.Jehovah's Witnesses are a spin-off of the man made Millerite movement of 1840. A destructive cult of false teachings, that frequently result in spiritual and psychological abuse, as well as needless deaths (bogus blood transfusion ban). Yes,you can 'check out anytime you want but you can never leave',because they can and will hold your family hostage. The world has the Internet now,and there are tens of thousands of pages up from disgruntled ex-Jehovah's Witnesses like myself who have been abused by the Watchtower cult. Jehovah's Witnesses are often a mouth that prays a hand that kills.The Watchtower is a truly Orwellian world.
    ----
    Danny Haszard former Jehovah's Witness X 33 years and 3rd generation www.dannyhaszard.com Posted by: Danny Haszard on March 15, 2006 12:27 PM That's precicely how they'll snare the Muslims. Showing how much they're alike. Posted by: coyote1284 on March 15, 2006 01:28 PM I see three problems standing in that doorway that can be solved when that bomb explodes. (Four problems solved if you include putting that ugly armchair out of it's misery.) :-) This is anti-PCascism at it's best. My hat's off to the Courier Mail. Posted by: jimbo on March 15, 2006 01:45 PM Many times I wish I had a bomb when the JW come to call...however I found the best way to get rid of them is 1. Know scripture (they have real trouble with that) 2. Offer to pray for them ( they will run like you are a black cat, a broken mirror, a ladder to walk under, a set of Motoones...or any other taboo item you can think of) Posted by: beagle on March 15, 2006 02:33 PM reading the article, I see that some muslims seem to like the idea of de-programming fanatics, yet some liberals are equating it with torture.
    what th f...? Posted by: blue on March 15, 2006 03:06 PM Beagle - what you say is true - they run. Another successful ploy is to state right up front that Jesus Christ is God. That statement makes any cultist fume, shriek, shrivel and gnash their teeth. (Including those of the Islam variety.) Posted by: jimbo on March 15, 2006 03:47 PM Funny, I see this cartoon in a whole different light. To me the cartoonist is saying Muslims and JW are just alike, they are just using different methods. Or maybe it's just that I see the same problems with both groups. BTW if you really want to blow the socks off JW try logic.
    1. They believe Jesus was perfect.
    2. Jesus said to the Sanhedin "I am" which created such an uproar because he was saying "I am God" (have to know some Jewish background and Old Testament stuff to support that, but it's true)
    3. If Jesus is perfect, he can not lie.
    4. If Jesus can not lie then He is God. You'll have them drowning in their own saliva with that one. It's a personal favorite of mine. :-) Posted by: j carter on March 15, 2006 03:58 PM Could be worse. They could have been Scientologists. Posted by: Eric on March 15, 2006 04:10 PM I don't think anybody has noticed yet, but the guy with the beard.. his name's Mohammed. Posted by: MikeB on March 15, 2006 05:59 PM Great cartoon. A picture speaks 1000+ words Posted by: Bill O Writes on March 15, 2006 06:46 PM I am waiting to see how many embassies the JW blow up because of this cartoon. Posted by: Geoff on March 15, 2006 07:10 PM We have diplomatic relations with JW? Aaaaarrrooooooo... LOL Posted by: MikeB on March 15, 2006 07:52 PM LOL, Greet the JW's at the door with a doobie and a bottle of jack daniels. Then inform them that in order to come in a preach they are required to share with you. Works for me every time, sends em screaming. Posted by: jsfeeneyii on March 15, 2006 07:54 PM This post seems to have served as an impromptu survey: Based on the results, Americans apparently dislike JW's much more than they dislike muslim terrorists, since everyone here is complaining about the JW's! Posted by: James F on March 15, 2006 08:06 PM NAW James F - we just don't like them nockin' at the door during supper! Posted by: MikeB on March 15, 2006 08:10 PM Also if you answer the door with a ferocious looking dog, holding the dog by the collar screaming "No girl/boy, stay down" and tell the JW to make it quick because you don't know how much longer you can hold on. That one is my favorite. They'll turn around so fast... Posted by: Jess on March 15, 2006 08:23 PM I happened to be unloading my shot gun on the porch after just coming back from road hunting when they came in the driveway. As soon as they got out of the car I jsut started putting the shells back in. Haven't been back yet! (7 years) Posted by: Adam in SD on March 15, 2006 08:44 PM I posted this in another thread but here you go again. Many years ago I got real tired of the JW's waking me up early on Saturday mornings (I was working two jobs and going to school at the time and had a new baby daughter). Soooo, one Sat AM I answerd the door and there they were. So I said sure, you can come in if you'll just give me a minute to clean up from last nights sacrafice and let me tell you about us Druids. Never saw them again. Posted by: Da Bubba on March 15, 2006 08:45 PM JWs came to my house ONCE as a kid. There were 4 of us, all very young. My mom explained that she didn't have time to talk as she had 4 kids to control. They persisted and so she listened. When they returned to their BRAND NEW CAR, my brother (maybe age 4) had KEYED up and down the driver's side door. When they returned to the house furious, my mom just shrugged her shoulders! Thirty years later, they've never been back! Posted by: Mitch on March 15, 2006 08:59 PM Next time a jehova's witness comes to your door, tell them Joe Smith is a rapist and murderer. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,187948,00.html Posted by: scotty on March 15, 2006 10:44 PM Americans apparently dislike JW's much more than they dislike muslim terrorists - james I wouldnt go that far, but JW's are every bit as annoying as telemarketers and door to door salesman. The only sales pitch at my front door that wont trigger my wrath would be those selling girl scout cookies or christmas wreaths. Posted by: scotty on March 15, 2006 11:00 PM The cartoon just reminded me of an old Bob Dylan song - "Knockin' on Heavens Door". Go figure. :) Don't ask me why. As a devout communist, Bobby needs to be in that picture so he can be blown up with the JWs. Posted by: jimbo on March 16, 2006 12:19 AM ""Mama, take this badge off of me
    I can't use it anymore.
    It's gettin' dark, too dark for me to see
    I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door. Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
    Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
    Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Mama, put my guns in the ground
    I can't shoot them anymore.
    That long black cloud is comin' down
    I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door. Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
    Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door""" Is that the whole freakin' song??? Sheesh - I never realized it was so short and shallow. Sounds anti-gun. Hmmmmm. Typical communist. Disarm the good guy... :-) Posted by: jimbo on March 16, 2006 12:25 AM Scotty, the "joe smith" reference is incorrect. The Joseph Smith you are alluding to was not a JW, but a Mormon. Also, I was going to say that the picture looks like it's got Mormon missionaries in it instead of JW missionaries. Posted by: jma on March 16, 2006 01:39 AM ""Also, I was going to say that the picture looks like it's got Mormon missionaries in it instead of JW missionaries.""
    Posted by: jma jma - they're pushing "Watch Tower" magazine. That's Jehova's Witness But... a cult is a cult... Posted by: jimbo on March 16, 2006 02:23 AM I think I am going to riot...Muslims shouldn't be deprogrammed, they should be Taken care of ; ) Posted by: Cowpill on March 16, 2006 02:31 AM Wow scotty...I would call that a profound demonstration of complete ignorance. 1. confusing Mormons with JW's. 2. confusing a man convicted of rape and murder recently with a man who would have celebrated his 200th birthday a few months ago and was himself murdered while in state custody over 150 years ago. Jimbo....I love your last part...a cult is a cult....how true. You also provided the perfect opportunity to show how words get hijacked. "...if you believe in it, it is a religion or perhaps 'the' religion; and if you do not care one way or another about it, it is a sect; but if you fear and hate it, it is a cult." --Leo Pfeffer. I found the best definition site for the term cult at http://www.religioustolerance.org/cults.htm and for me....answer the door with a "Kill 'em all let God sort them out" tshirt on. Something about military service and a firm belief in campital punishment just turns them away. Posted by: alan on March 16, 2006 06:15 AM 0512154000.gif Above pic up on Danny's server http://images.google.com/images?svnum=50&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=Jehovah+witness+Cartoon+&btnG=Search google image search for other Jehovah Witness cartoons

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I think Muslims go to Bethel for training to learn how to destroy peoples lives

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I'd love to see the Watchtower dragged into a media debate like this!

That would make my day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit