MEMORIAL DATE

by stillajwexelder 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Calli...better yet...take a quick sip before anyone can stop you!!!

Swalker

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I said this before in another post sheesh.

I also asked whether anyone has the same problem I do since my friends usually invite me over for their Passover Seder and I always have a problem running there late since I go to Memorial too.

-Eduardo

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

It frequently used to fall on my birthday 29th March - i like to think my parents will spare a thought for me as well as Jesus now that has been 15 years since I had to leave.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can't imagine why the memorial of a destructive cult would be of interest to anyone, and I can't imagine how the GB members dare partake of the bread and wine given their evil nature, it's a joke that such ppl were chosen by God to be in heavenly Jerusalem.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Really? Gosh, let me check my book. Oh, damn. I have to watch 'Lost." Thanks, anyway.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Oh is that when it is.

Well, I won't be invited this year, and I can't imagine I'll miss anything worthwhile by not going.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This Memorial is a significant date for me. It will be the first memorial I have missed. In addition, the date marks the one year anniversary since I stepped in a kh.

I

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Gosh let me mark that down on my calender, that way I know when the belders will be coming by!

• Ellie
    Ellie

Thats my partner's birthday, what a great excuse to not go.

• anewme
    anewme

Thankyou for the date Stilla, I knew it must be near the full moon between March and April (from a talk I gave in the school years ago) but I had no idea it would fall on the Jewish Passover this year.

I have taught my new husband about the Memorial moon and how it reminds us of what Jesus tried to do for mankind by dying for us and paying for our sins by his death and buying for man the hope of a resurrection.
    All this just goes over his head. He is just being nice to me by being tolerant of religious discussions.

Like when I nod when he discusses the cam shaft and throttle spacer bushings and sway bars, struts, gaskets and phalanges of his car project. Or the difference between the progressive rate springs verses soft rate and linear rate springs.

"Oh yes. I see. Uh huh. That's nice."

Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit