MEMORIAL DATE

by stillajwexelder 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

MEMORIAL DATE IS WEDNESDAY APRIL 12TH - THIS IS CONFIRMED . I POST THIS BECAUSE SOME HAVE ASKED

• heathen
    heathen

Are you kidding ? It actually falls on passover this year? Why they bother anyway, it seems the only thing they are there in rememberance of is that they are not worthy .

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Thanks for posting the date. My JW mom is visiting, and I didn't want to ask, because I didn't want to get her hopes up that I would be going.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Thanks for posting it stilla. Nice to know that not one person will be inviting me to the memorial again this year. Ha ha

• Calliope
    Calliope

hey misspeaches, here's an official invite from moi:

would you like to attend the memorial with me? you'd have to fly an awful long way, but give it some thought...

• Spectre
    Spectre

I got invited today! The lady that studied with my mom over 30 years ago come into my store and invited me. "I didn't see you last year, do you think you'll make it this year?" "No." I then proceeded to make it as awkward as possible for her.

• stillajwexelder
  • misspeaches
    misspeaches

Calliope are you going to the memorial this year? LOL I'll tell my mum that although she didn't bother to invite me you did!

• Calliope
    Calliope

oops, sorry i took off before seeing your reply...

so you ask, am i going? i haven't decided yet. i'm having a real hard time lying to my parents about not going to meetings, so i think i may need to make a physical appearance at the memorial so that my mind can be at peace when i simply say:

"yes mom, i went and you'd be so proud... i didn't spill the wine".

actually, on second thought, wouldn't it be fun to spill the wine... by mistake... "oops"...

cal.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Cal I so can appreciate the pressure you are under when you have parents who think you should be going along. Hey if you have to go I think spilling the wine would be a neat trick. Try sit next to someone who you don't like and spill the wine all over their nice new memorial dress.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit