my mom and my sister came to visit....

by theinfamousone 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    i feel so alone right now, and i just dont know.... im pathetic i know, but i miss her so much....

the infamous one (wondering if hes a wimp for crying so much, or for feeling soooo alone...)

wow i clicked on the link and was close to tears myself at what you been through

i say close cos nowadays i dont cry much anymore...i too felt a bit pathetic for crying so much...men eh..we're supposed to not show feelings.

but these days im about all cried out...but that dont mean the pain has gone

so go ahead..cry cry cry

and hopefully in the not too distant future you will be laughing once again

tijkmo of the pain fades to a point where it doesnt fade class

• joanne_
    joanne_

Hi There, what an amazing story. You have such strong character to overcome so much. If you were my son I would be so proud of you. I wish you all the best. Keep staying positive.

Joanne

• truckerich
    truckerich

You hang in there....You want to bet the first person your sister goes to if there is any problems will be her big brother...and we all know you will be there waiting for her...by the way the only thing pathelic about your story is how you were treated by your father and the elders in the congregation...keep up the studying....an education is something that can never be take away from you....that is what I keep telling my students....

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Wow, I am sorry that you feel this way and you're not a wimp for crying. I think you are brave and mature for taking that over to your family. I think its even more great that they stopped by. Maybe they are realizing that it is selfish of them to stop having contact with you.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh puppy, did you just realise you're not so evil after all? It was really sweet of you to make that effort, and I'm so glad it paid off for you.

be loved!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

just looking over all my old posts... if anyone cares, i think ill update... a few days after i posted this, i did receive a call from my sister... we talked for hours.... just caught up... since then we talk at least twice a week, hang out as often as possible... though my father doesnt exactly approve, i think my mother and sister have finally told him to screw off, and he cant keep her away from me.. my mother has realized that through the time that she was unwilling to help and he was trying his best to break me and my spirit, my sister was all i had... trying to break that bond not only hurts me, but hurts my sister even more...

mother still kinda aloof, but it is much better now, we have had dinner a few times and well, maybe one day i will be able to forgive my father for the shit he put me through... well, no, ive forgiven him a long time ago.. maybe one day he'll be able to forgive himself and let go of all the hatred inside him!

thanks again for all your loving support guys, it meant alot to me then, and still does now...

the infamous one

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    i feel so alone right now, and i just dont know.... im pathetic i know, but i miss her so much....

the infamous one (wondering if hes a wimp for crying so much, or for feeling soooo alone...)

Nothing wimpy about it!! I think it's wonderful that you are able to open yourself up for feeling and sharing in this way...!! I hope you do get to connect on a positive level....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit