my mom and my sister came to visit....

by theinfamousone 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey man!

You are by no means pathetic. I admire you for what you have already done and would be glad to have you as a son.........or at my age..........a grandson.

Keep doing what you are doing and hang in there. Nothing will change what has already happened to you in life.........but you can.........and I'm sure you will make a good go of your life.

If you ever have a chance to get to Pittsburgh, PA.......give me an IM.

HappyDad

• hubert
    hubert

Infamous, Everyone needs someone in their life. It looks like you have your mom and sister. Keep doing what you are doing. What you did was a fine gesture of love, better than flowers or a present, in my opinion.
    That was something from the heart. (or tummy)

I wish you more success in contacting your loved ones, and much happiness with them, when it happens. And, it will.

Hubert

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Dave I know your story and the pain you have battled through. I think its wonderful that your mum and your sister love you so much that they will brave the wrath of that evil man. Does he work? Are you able to call home when he might be at work perhaps and arrange another time for you to meet up discreetly.

Your a wonderful guy but you know I luv you.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

thats what is bothering me the most right now, my mother was the first to shun me realy... so maybe shes starting to see through his bullshit, maybe she did it all for my little sister... my sister is a super strong little thing herself, she could have easily convinced my mother to bring her to see me... i dont know, still waiting for that call though!!!

oh and thanks for the support guys, im glad i can whine to all of you, otherwise, i dont even know who would understand!!!!

the infamous one

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

infamous, wow, I just read your story. You are such a good person, you did not deserve what happened to you. I cannot comprehend how your 'father' could treat you that way. I have an adopted sister that I love to pieces, my family treats her as if she's blood because she is to us. Your 'father' has a lot to answer for and so do those elders for not protecting you. You're a better man than daddy dearest will ever be and deep down, he probably knows it. You are strong and courageous. I am so glad your mom and sister came to visit. I really don't think you'll lose your sister, sounds like you guys have a strong bond that even the gb can't break. I'm happy for you, that you're going to college, pursuing your dream, living your own life your way. Stay strong and God bless.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Sorry message from primitive is from Victorian sky, forgot he was logged on when i posted!

• Poodles
    Poodles

Hi theinfamousone

Hey sweetie, hang in there, you are loved by many of us, you will always be in my thoughts and prayers!!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Infamousone, I read your story too, what your dad did with the basebal bat is just sick. What a sick, sick man.

oh and thanks for the support guys, im glad i can whine to all of you, otherwise, i dont even know who would understand!!!!

No worries, I whine all the time, nothing wrong with that.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Man, I just read your story - absolutely heartbreaking.

Keep studying, keep doing what you're doing and keep showing love to your mom - you may break the cycle of shunning with her.

Truthseeker

• unique1
    unique1

You should be happy. I know we always approach such situations with caution cause the witnesses are crazy when it comes to such things and blind side you, but it sounds as if your mother and sister are coming around. Who knows maybe your sister will leave the org when she is old enough and you guys can be happy together. I am sure your sister appreciates the soup you made her. Homemade gifts are always much more meaningful than bought ones. The soup was obviously the right choice. I hope you hear from her soon. Best Wishes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit