Post a scripture that JW's don't follow

by JH 30 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Matthew 18:12-13

"What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off."

• Gopher
    Gopher

Matthew 9:13

"Go then and learn what this means, 'I want mercy and not sacrifice'. For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners."

Actually, almost everything Jesus said to the Pharisees applies to the Watchtower hierarchy.

• marsal
    marsal

John 5:23

"So that all will honor the Son just as they honor the Father,"

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The good Samaritan.

No charity for anyone not a JW. The Samaritans were Jewish apostates. A JW certainly would not put themselves out for an apostate. How many of the GB do you think have visited Ray Franz and his wife when they have been ill?

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

They don't even like me.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

They don't even like me.

How do you feel about them in light of Matthew 5:44?

• whyizit
    whyizit

Jesus speaking: KIT John 14:14 ...if ever anything you should ASK ME in the name of ME this I shall do. (*Greek word for word translation, which is NOT how the NWT translates it.)

KIT Luke 17:21...neither will they say Look! here or There; look! for the kingdom of the God INSIDE OF YOU is. (Again, not what the NWT translators wrote.)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

"Do not be judging one another."

"Have intense love for one another."

"I want mercy, not sacrifice."

"Do not add anything to the words of this scroll."

"Do not take anything away from the words of this scroll."

"Love is kindness, goodness, etc."

• Farkel
    Farkel

"The fruitages of the spirit don't include those assholes who claim spiritual authority, beat up their followers and then blame them when those who claim spiritual authority (lying assholes) screw up (due to lies and false prophecy/interpretation)"

The Book of Farkel Chapter 13 Verse 23

You didn't say WHAT KIND of scripture we had to quote, you know!

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

They don't even like me.
    How do you feel about them in light of Matthew 5:44?

Personally I feel deep sadness for the sincere gullible ones who truly are "victims of victims and followers of followers" but I have a righteous anger for the ones who KNOW it is wrong, write their drivel, kick the victims when they are down and get a power rush from it all. Matthew 12:34 Ye offspring of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Ye offspring of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? Realizing the hopelessness of this attempt to get an honest judgment out of dishonest hearts, Jesus plainly informs them as to the condition of their hearts. Their very souls were full of poison like vipers. Their sin lay not in their words, but in a condition of heart which made such words possible. The heart being as it was, the words could not be otherwise. "What is in the well will be in the bucket" (Trapp). [Fourfold Gospel Commentary]

The Good Old Boys at Bethel are SNAKES. The ones who KNOW this crap is crap and do it anyway because of the darkness in their hearts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit