ANOTHER OIL SPILL IN ALASKA!!!

by SWALKER 12 Replies latest social current

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002858141_oilspill11m.html

This really makes you confident that drilling is Alaska WON'T hurt the environment!!!

Swalker

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

...and we live in a time when its not major news and no one seems to care.... pathetic

• greendawn
    greendawn

Big business has little regard for the environment they are far more concerned about profit, otherwise pollution in all forms would be minimal by now. It's up to the state to act but powerful interests prevent it, eventually they will do it with a special pollution tax on all citizens.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Swalker----------do you drive a car dumb ass?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

LO-DOWN..car dumb ass?

Never heard of that model before...who makes it???.

Swalker

• ballistic
    ballistic

wasn't really called for was it.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Lo-ru-hamah, have you heard of the posting guidelines? You say "liberals" are full of hate and then come on to two threads that I know of and call people names.

Swalker----------do you drive a car dumb ass?

Very first one:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language.

Very fine example you set. All Swalker said was there was another oil spill in Alaska and it makes her wonder how safe drilling would be. Did you try to tell her what safeguards would be put in place? Did you try to reason with her with facts? No, you came out swinging and calling names.

Sherry

• ballistic
    ballistic

Gretchen, I'm no longer a moderator, but I think anyone who takes anger out on the internet like that doesn't stay long anyway. Especially when they realise no one gives a sh*t.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I am sorry. You are right that was rude of me and I apologize. I was having a pretty bad day and don't know what I was thinking. I have NO RIGHT to call anyone names.

Please forgive my rudeness.

Loruhamah

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Well I'm not a big car fan but I have to get to work what alternatives do we have right now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit