Slap Gumby Here ~ Weak Poll #2

by unclebruce 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Ohohohmygod!

OW! my sides hurt from laughing so hard!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    * Other please specify ___________________________________

I'd hafta say that there isn't enough evidence to support our GumBrother of unbecoming behavior, so I would vote in favor of all in agreement pitching in $$$$ for him for a fine, fine dinner and an even finer movie of his choice!

Hugs included.

Annie

• gumby
    gumby
    Gumby you have been a bad bad boy. You will now be stripped down and placed in the stocks, where you will be flogged until you beg forgiveness for your sins.

Sherry.....I already told ya a couple of times I get all flaccid when you start that dirty bondage talk... so I'd appreciate it if you'd quit doin that. I know you meant well.

I'm also shocked Leolaia posted the pic of the motel we stayed at that one time.Good lord!

I'd hafta say that there isn't enough evidence to support our GumBrother of unbecoming behavior

Oh yes there is Annie. You ain't seen the apostofest pics of me in Dallas teaching apostate begginers how to use brother Valis's "peace pipe". Me was real bad

Sister scully....we'll never get to decorate a Hall in Christmas lights now cuz uncle- apeshit- bruce has ruined my reputation with his false apostate news flash about me. He hacked into my computor and posted all that stuff bout me lookin at the brothers "thingy's" when they were goin pee and stuff. I never said any of that. I knew when he came back he's start a bunch of rumours.....just like he did when he was a witness!

Gumby

• Poztate
    Poztate

Gumby
    - his pervert confession:
    ” Sometimes I'd hide in the stall

next to the urinal and peek out the crack
    and watch brothers go pee”

Gumby is no Prevert. It is a simple case of envy. You can all see from the pics that he doesn't have one of those thingies that would let him stand up to pee

• delilah
    delilah

Mary - Was it a small or a large part? ROFLMAO.....do tell us Mary.....

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    Sherry.....I already told ya a couple of times I get all flaccid when you start that dirty bondage talk... so I'd appreciate it if you'd quit doin that. I know you meant well.

LOL - works for me! Who said it was about you? LOL

Okay, I'll just cut off your cookie supply instead!

Sherry

• gumby
    gumby

Dang dude.....your right! I never noticed I didn't have a dinger before!

Gumdingerless

• Satanus
    Satanus

*slaps gumby* *

*on the back.

S

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary - Was it a small or a large part?

A large part ..........in the movie and uh, otherwise...........

And the reason you can't see his dinger in the picture is caused he tied it up between his legs to support his gum-back. Why'd ya think he's always smilin'?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

gumby's confession: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/109493/1.ashx

gumby's other crimes:

grafitti:

impersonating a girl:

asking betty's boob size:

when scully met gumby:

he's bought shame on his entire family:

hang'n's too good for him!:

Share this

Google+