WATCHTOWER MONEY - New contribution program!

by Severus 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Severus
    Severus

Watchtower Money serves two purposes: to protest the policies of Jehovah's Witnesses and educate the public about the hidden side of the Watchtower Society.

Consider this a sophisticated form of guerilla protest and awareness campaign. Each bill or check is designed to get the attention of the beholder and quickly provide information. This method is important when dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses who are programmed to reject anything that challenges their belief system.

Watchtower Money is designed after USA currency and check styles. This is because Jehovah’s Witnesses are based in the USA and most financial contributions come from that country.

HOW TO USE WATCHTOWER MONEY (hosted on www.dannyhaszard.com)

Or click on any of the images below to download an easy to print PDF file. Thank you for your participation! Zero Dollar Bill Child Abuse Check UN NGO Check

Blood Check
    Quotes Check

• MerryMagdalene
  • Spectre
    Spectre

NICE!!!!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks Danny for hosting this!

Randy

• Severus
    Severus

Indeed, thank you Danny and everyone else who helped with this project!

From Danny's Site

HOW TO USE WATCHTOWER MONEY

For Anonymous Protest

• Mail to JW Headquarters (see address below).

• Deposit into JW contribution boxes. Make a statement to the Watchtower money collectors.

• Leave in Kingdom Hall as a regular attendee or a guest during a meeting. We recommend leaving in bathroom, library room or other location where the person discovering it will be in private.

• As an option, write your own message or favorite JW website on the back.

For Public Awareness

• Jehovah’s Witnesses often leave their magazines in public places like laundromats and waiting rooms. Slip a bill/check into the magazine with enough showing to get attention.

• Give to someone who is expressing an interest in Jehovah’s Witnesses. They deserve to know the truth.

• Jehovah’s Witnesses conduct street witnessing or set up booths in urban areas. Stand nearby and pass out Watchtower Money--see who gets more interest.

Any other ideas?
  • LDH
    LDH

Of course they're wonderful. I never fail to be impressed at all of the great creativity on this one little outpost!

I'm going to have some printed!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

What a great Idea. One of these days I'm gonna take a drive to Maine and have a beer with Danny.

I'm buying Danny.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

These are great. I wouldn't have too many opportunities to use them, but there are plenty of faders on this board that still attend meetings and assemblies. What a fine witness such ones could give by leaving the fake money in conspicuous places around assembly sites, KH restrooms, etc.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

bttt

• VM44
    VM44

These are great!

Have to be careful putting them in the contribution box at the Kingdom Hall. After the elders are told about the first ones found in the box, they will sure to assign someone to watch the box to find out who is putting the WT "funny" money in it.

These notes are best used at conventions, where there is more activity going on and so less chance of anyone seeing exactly what is going into the contribution box.

Hehe, imagine the conversations in Convention Accounts Dept. when they come upon multiple copies of these "bills". They probably will not be amused about it.

If the elders consider "apostate" packages mailed to the JWs as "mail fraud", imagine what they will call these things!

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit