Comments You Will Not Year at the 3-12-06 WT Study(Witness/Nations)

by blondie 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Will Power
  • Will Power
    Will Power

"By doing so, we will save both ourselves and those who listen to us"

I find this concluding statement to be the ultimate in boastful arrogance as well as about as anti-christian as you can get.

This IS their self serving message.
    They prop themselves up in the holy place.
    thats disgusting

don't know what happened earlier???

hey! whats going on!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

Try putting it in Notepad or Wordpad first. That's what I have to do with my review.

• Will Power
    Will Power

actually I tried to make the first sentence a quote. MAC is limited (acutally the formating is non-existant) and I tried to use symbols. I know better now.

sorry to take up so much space.

Blondie: thanks for another great bible lesson.

wp

• gumby
    gumby

Blondie.......another weekly lesson well done

I, like willyloman, was surprised of the rehash they did concerning WHY the numbers dropped in relation to 1975. As pissed off as publishers were of this false date, you wonder WHY they even mention it at all.

Nevertheless, according to available records, the number of Bible Students reported as having some share in preaching the good news to others during 1918 decreased by 20 percent worldwide when compared with the report for 1914.

Duh....I wonder why? Russell dies in 1916 and the alcoholic Rutherford takes over with his tyranical ways which causes a split and upheaval within the organisation........and they wonder WHY the numbers dropped in the preaching work. I guess they figure most had forgotten that situation and wouldn't connect it.

Gumby ( thanks again blondie for the Sunday entertainment and enlightenment)

• google_mE
    google_mE
    15. . . . Never before have there been so many faithful servants of Jehovah on earth.

Statements like this make the average JW who can't think or reason believe that God is blessing this organization.

Due to the world's natural increase in population (6+ billion), it can also be said that: "Never before have there been so many worshipers of Satan on earth."

"worshiper of Satan" = anyone not a JW

Uh oh, Satan must be speeding up his work in his own due time.

-mE

btw - what was the population on earth at the time of Noah's flood ?

• Will Power
    Will Power

Gumby: are they just giving the R&F possible replies to questions about their false prophecies?

I just cringe when I hear the word for word responses, canned answers with follow-up questions to divert the topic..... "Do you trust your doctor?"
    LOL
    wp

• xjwms
    xjwms

Excellent

as always

Thank you

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The meeting today was a tedious run through of the Matt 24 beliefs , not helped by an inept WT Conductor who repeated, for the umpteenth time, at the start that all answers must be brief.- I suspect that he does understand more complex ones and it disturbs him.

We They (since I was there but not a part of it)got to the chart, pretty quickly because few people dared or could bothered to answer after that..

I stifled giggles over the pathetic attempts to put a gloss on a rotten report. They kept picking out those places where they had a 25 % increase [there having been 4 publishers before and one joined them] They totally ignored the miserly one point something overall increase . Somebody said that "in the USA even a 1% increase meant several thousand lives, so wasn't that good ! "and they nodded in agreement.,"And in Britain we did have an increase, and that is quite nice"

I could not help noticing that the chart says they spent $104 million in caring for the special pioneers, travelling overseers and missionaries. They achieved an increase of just 81675 publishers. So each one cost them over a million dollars ! I wonder how the accountants in Brooklyn like that?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Total # Baprized World Wide: 247,631

Increase over last year: 81,675

Total New Appostates: 165,956

The looks on peoples faces when they release their religion is colapsing: Priceless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit