Waxing

by Lo-ru-hamah 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I was thinking about the laser hair removal, but an esthetician told me that it isn't permanent. If it is I would gladly have it done instead of the constant waxing and shaving.

• La Capra
    La Capra

Estheticians are not allowed to do laser. Try talking to the nurses and doctors that are licensed to do it. See if they say it is permanent. A person not qualified to do the procedure is likely not qualified to advise on it either. I'm just saying....

Shoshana

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

thank you for bringing more awareness to waxing.

Men from around the world thank you.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Uh-oh, I love it too! I find the pain exhilarating. Hmm.

There's a word for the yoga position you have to be able to achieve in order to wax the back of your own legs: Nairvana!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I just put that "nair" stuff on my nutsack and it stays as nice and shiney as a cue-ball ....and there's hardly any a them there wrinkles and veins showin that look like a world map either.

Gumglow

Gumby...You are so flexible you could pluck them out with your teeth....

• Es
    Es

Nup strangely enuf never did the legs i do pretty much everything else tho. I just cant stand to grow my leg hair long enuf.

BTW love your avator im a big Cary Grant fan

es

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    I love it....feels soooo good.

I know I am different, because I happen to like the pain.

Oh my goodness gracious me.....do you have a dungeon and masks and whips and stuff like that in your basement?? I think I must live a sheltered life LOL. ~Beck~

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Beck

you don't need no wax job, you're smooth enough for us!

Pope

• delilah
    delilah

I knew a guy once who said if you cut down the underbrush, the tree looks bigger. LOL!

LOL, I must remember to tell my husband this one....and Gumby....it's a good thing you're not allergic to Nair, or your nutsack would be burning like hell ....lol, I can't use that stuff at all.

• G Money
    G Money

I like a smooth lady. One area many women forget is their arms. Women shouldn´t have hairy arms and waxing the arms and having them smooth is sexy to me and most people see that area of women most often.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit